Another ColorOS Camera Port [Last Update : Version K1&K2] [18/07/15]

Search This thread

amndp_sngh

Nov 3, 2013
I am using cm12s but i am unable to make any good of this color cameraos app :/
Plugins are failing to install and hence no use of the camera.
Kindly guide.

Sent from my A0001 using XDA Free mobile app

infinityplus

Feb 3, 2015
Bangalore
Take your time what was causing those f/cs? :D

There were like two major bugs.. one was causing a crash only when navbar was activated.. the other was because of contrast and saturation options causing some issues while resuming camera.. also fixed a couple of other bugs mentioned by a couple of users here like whatsapp video showing a blank preview, some plugins not showing up, etc

Luc.Nex

May 1, 2015
OnePlus 8 Pro
There were like two major bugs.. one was causing a crash only when navbar was activated.. the other was because of contrast and saturation options causing some issues while resuming camera.. also fixed a couple of other bugs mentioned by a couple of users here like whatsapp video showing a blank preview, some plugins not showing up, etc

Anything concerning the manual focus gesture?

avinashadvani

Jul 6, 2008

Thanks for your effort on this. Also in the J version where do I find the slow motion video recording in the H version there was option in the video quality drop down to choose slow motion.
Looking forward to get rid of the FC on this fantastic camera

infinityplus

Feb 3, 2015
Bangalore
Not yet.. Will get the app stable first before including manual focus
Thanks for your effort on this. Also in the J version where do I find the slow motion video recording in the H version there was option in the video quality drop down to choose slow motion.
Looking forward to get rid of the FC on this fantastic camera
There is a plugin for that now.. The name of the plugin is 'SlowLens' or SlowVideo'.. If u have it already installed go to video mode, access the plugins menu and u will find it there

imcrazyz

Jan 29, 2015
Sorry for the delay in releasing new version.. I have figured out what's causing all the FCs and still fixing them.. Will release the new K version when I am sure it's stable enough
Great work and thank you very much! :D
What about the video artifacts appeared right when I switched from taking photo to taking video? I'm using Find 7a and this is the only issue I got and I'm satisfied with all other plugins. :)

Last edited:

avinashadvani

Jul 6, 2008
Not yet.. Will get the app stable first before including manual focus

There is a plugin for that now.. The name of the plugin is 'SlowLens' or SlowVideo'.. If u have it already installed go to video mode, access the plugins menu and u will find it there

Thank you, got it. Looking forward to the next update

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone