Another ColorOS Camera Port [Last Update : Version K1&K2] [18/07/15]

Search This thread

aznflawless

Jun 16, 2012
San Jose
Did anyone lose root after flashing K1.zip? I can't really say the zip caused me to lose root, and had to reflash cm12.1 nightly. But after flashing I noticed I lost root and was unable to obtain it by going into developer mode, or downloading superuser. It could be because of something else but i can't recall what else I did that made me lose root access. Just curious if anyone ran into this problem like I did last night.

1asbak1

Feb 4, 2013
No loss of root for me with k1, but i cant seem to instal raw capturing. Not there by default and not able to install it with the supplyed add ons. (i can install it in Android, but am not able to see it in the app) great work though!

Sent from my A0001 using XDA Free mobile app

infinityplus

Feb 3, 2015
Bangalore
I flashed k1 through recovery twice but I still can't find the camera app, it even removed the previous J version camera I had what am I doing wrong

Same here with K1

Try installing the camera manually..

Yep.. Sorry for stupid quastion.. Don't see it in camera shop.
Say please one more thing. How can I change viewfinder to letterbox, like in older ver. For me it's very importent.
Thanks

How to disable fullscreen viewer?

Here is a modified K1 version without changes made to preview size - http://d-h.st/NEYY

infinityplus

Feb 3, 2015
Bangalore
No loss of root for me with k1, but i cant seem to instal raw capturing. Not there by default and not able to install it with the supplyed add ons. (i can install it in Android, but am not able to see it in the app) great work though!

Sent from my A0001 using XDA Free mobile app
I guess it isn't installed inside the app.. go to plugins menu and click on the Camera Shop button.. check if all the plugins are installed

dslsd

Feb 22, 2015
Minsk
Protest again both versions,the first works "adequately"!,the second also has problems,in addition to my previous post, the plugin FilterCamera freezes when you exit the camera bodies behaves as a brake,the previous version is more stable than new,I hope @infinityplus everything is correct.
Thank you.
P. S. the firmware resurrection remix.

S4turno

• Feb 10, 2012
    London, UK
    Xiaomi Poco F3
    I'm having problems with the RAW plugin, the DNG files are "damaged".

Attachments

• rawplugin.jpg
      rawplugin.jpg
      34.5 KB · Views: 920

Ztones

Aug 12, 2013
    New York
    Working great, thanks! However, why does the op say that all plug-ins are included in camera? I didn't have HDR in my plug-ins, I had to manually download and install. Am I doing something wrong?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts