Another ColorOS Camera Port [Last Update : Version K1&K2] [18/07/15]

Search This thread

cr0wnest

Jun 29, 2010
Singapore
Anyone tested both ColorOS camera and Cameranextmod and can comment on the picture quality? Which one do you prefer?

From what I see so far in my brief use, I think this is better. And I've been using CameraNextMod for quite a while. Anyway the UI of this port along with the plugins is already a good enough reason to use it. Now if only there was a working panorama feature...

Reactions: XblackdemonX

Riichard63

Jan 23, 2013
If that's what he meant then disregard my previous statement

Sent from my A0001 using XDA Free mobile app

Your previous statement was true. In fact with this app and zsl activated max exposure time is 1/14s and it prefers increasing iso (much more background noise but faster capture)

Without zsl sometime in very low light condition you can get 1s automatic exposure and lower iso (less background noise but can induce movement blur if you or a subject is moving)

Envoyé de mon MI 4W en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: Crazy-Silver

pbergonzi

Jun 14, 2013
Mesa, AZ
Your previous statement was true. In fact with this app and zsl activated max exposure time is 1/14s and it prefers increasing iso (much more background noise but faster capture)

Without zsl sometime in very low light condition you can get 1s automatic exposure and lower iso (less background noise but can induce movement blur if you or a subject is moving)

Envoyé de mon MI 4W en utilisant Tapatalk

Yes, the statement is true, however crazy-silver said "with ZSL...On the Camera is slower", which is the exact opposite of the way it's supposed to work.

Top Liked Posts