Another ColorOS Camera Port [Last Update : Version K1&K2] [18/07/15]

Search This thread

hroo772

Jul 16, 2014
Not sure why this happened, but with K1, I was recording video and the audio only lasted 20-30 seconds before cutting out. The video was still fine but this seemed to happen when launching the camera from the lockscreen (only?).

Reactions: Lukiqq

infinityplus

Feb 3, 2015
Bangalore
Not sure why this happened, but with K1, I was recording video and the audio only lasted 20-30 seconds before cutting out. The video was still fine but this seemed to happen when launching the camera from the lockscreen (only?).
Haven't faced the issue.. If I am able to reproduce the issue will fix it in the next release
Is it possible to implement a setting where if it's turned on, notification sounds would be silent while recording a video?
Its a good idea.. I'll try if it can be done with the app.. But I think its a rom thing
I using G2 rom blisspop 5.1.1, the zoom not work. Not plusgin, zoom when take pic. Thanks
Don't have the device.. So can't test.. Try bootmgr's app

Reactions: lukahai

lukahai

Aug 30, 2013
Haven't faced the issue.. If I am able to reproduce the issue will fix it in the next release

Its a good idea.. I'll try if it can be done with the app.. But I think its a rom thing

Don't have the device.. So can't test.. Try bootmgr's app

Thanks, i will try bootmgr's

Gửi từ LG-F320 của tôi

hroo772

Jul 16, 2014
I was using blisspop 7/27 at the time, which had the audio dropout around 30sec, then the video continued as normal.

I did some more testing on blisspop 7/28, this time testing, it wasn't isolated to opening in the unlocked or at the lock screen. What is happening in this version is say I record 50 sec of video, the file is saved as 1min50sec, so once it hits the end, the rest of the video is silent and blank. Not sure why it would pad (about) an extra min to the video file.

All of these videos were recorded using the 1080p+ setting, I'll try late with the standard 1080p instead. I know this isn't fully reproduced but mabye there is some insight.

Reactions: infinityplus

andriman

Feb 11, 2013
I was using blisspop 7/27 at the time, which had the audio dropout around 30sec, then the video continued as normal.

I did some more testing on blisspop 7/28, this time testing, it wasn't isolated to opening in the unlocked or at the lock screen. What is happening in this version is say I record 50 sec of video, the file is saved as 1min50sec, so once it hits the end, the rest of the video is silent and blank. Not sure why it would pad (about) an extra min to the video file.

All of these videos were recorded using the 1080p+ setting, I'll try late with the standard 1080p instead. I know this isn't fully reproduced but mabye there is some insight.

Ehm... it's been stated many times that if you select an added-by-mod video mode like 1080+, it will record 2x slowed down video, but audio will stay the same -> it will only have audio for the half of the video length...

mmamedov

Mar 27, 2013
Minneapolis
use root explorer .. go to /system/media/audio/ui

rename the VideoRecord.ogg to VideoRecord1.ogg

PS: It is illegal in some countries to do this . so proceed with caution.

I was referring to the regular norification sounds, but thanks for the tip

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

Would it be possible through an xposed module? Is there any chance that you can make a module that does that? Thanks :)

pbergonzi

Jun 14, 2013
Mesa, AZ
I was referring to the regular norification sounds, but thanks for the tip

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

There was a recent article about notification sounds and camera, and alas, I don't remember where.
As a work-around though, how about turn off notification sounds by turning ring volume down all the way?

Chief Brody

Oct 8, 2014
Austin
Appreciate all the time spent to get this ported and continually improving it.

If I may humbly suggest (if it is even possible) a way to delete photos individually (in addition to the share and edit options) when viewing them from the camera app. The google camera app allows you do do this and it is a great way to quickly get rid of bad shots.

Keep up the good work!

pbergonzi

Jun 14, 2013
Mesa, AZ
Appreciate all the time spent to get this ported and continually improving it.

If I may humbly suggest (if it is even possible) a way to delete photos individually (in addition to the share and edit options) when viewing them from the camera app. The google camera app allows you do do this and it is a great way to quickly get rid of bad shots.

Keep up the good work!

Delete option if you tap the picture, no?
Can you have a different app work for gallery and delete individually?

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

I'm using rom darklord s6 v2,i need to flash how

Gửi từ SM-N9005 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

You don't know how to flash? Better learn how to flash before flashing a camera.
Look through the general thread for "how to flash."
If you are installing apk, then no need to flash--install like apk.
You might have to find instructions for that too--google "how to install apk."

thanhhien9777

Feb 10, 2015
Delete option if you tap the picture, no?
Can you have a different app work for gallery and delete individually?

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

You don't know how to flash? Better learn how to flash before flashing a camera.
Look through the general thread for "how to flash."
If you are installing apk, then no need to flash--install like apk.
You might have to find instructions for that too--google "how to install apk."
I unstil understand you said

Gửi từ SM-N9005 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

avinashadvani

Jul 6, 2008
hi, in the k1 version there is no option to change the quality of the pictures, because earlier you could do 80% 90% quality etc and keep the file sizes down, now the pictures are turning out double the sizes from before 8-11 MB each which is way too much. Earlier the photos remained 3-5 MB max.

anyway i can rectify this or should i go back to the older version of the camera.

Top Liked Posts