• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Another ColorOS Camera Port [Last Update : Version K1&K2] [18/07/15]

Search This thread

kcajith

Apr 13, 2012
Let me thank for a wonderful camera port. However the HD plugin does not work for me..i tried both K1 and K2 versions..pretty much disappointed as i did reinstall..cleared cache..nothing works to resolve this HD plugin crash.
Here is what happening: i am able to install HD plugin..but when i take a pic in HD picture..the camera screen is stuck..And then i get a message "Unfortunately camera had stopped".. Kindly help resolve this issue..I am think to move out just becoz of this.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

avinashadvani

Jul 6, 2008
Can u attach a log of the crash?

hi, infinityplus, you had mentioned some time back you will soon release another build in which we can change the size of the pictures and also the viewfinder size. The new ones dont work for me with FC and the pic sizes too big so I am still using the older version which is pretty much perfect.
will there be a release sometime soon :D:D

Reactions: infinityplus

MMWolverine

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 12, 2012
Let me thank for a wonderful camera port. However the HD plugin does not work for me..i tried both K1 and K2 versions..pretty much disappointed as i did reinstall..cleared cache..nothing works to resolve this HD plugin crash.
Here is what happening: i am able to install HD plugin..but when i take a pic in HD picture..the camera screen is stuck..And then i get a message "Unfortunately camera had stopped".. Kindly help resolve this issue..I am think to move out just becoz of this.

Disable Zero Shutter Lag (ZSL) and after a reboot HD plugin won't crash cam anymore.

Sent from the One, it's Bacon!

Reactions: pbergonzi

kcajith

Apr 13, 2012
Nope..I did disable ZSL and rebooted the phone..then when i take a pic in HD picture mode the camera is stuck and then i get the same message the "camera had stopped"... Pls find attached pic of crash. I am using Oneplus one with CM12s(5.0.2).Any other solution?

kcajith

Apr 13, 2012
uploadfromtaptalk1440121633521.png

kcajith

Apr 13, 2012
By the way ...i see there is no HD picture plugin in the K1 or K2 zip files...I see there is HDR..but no HD plugin. Where can i get HD picture plugin so that i can reinstall again?

kcajith

Apr 13, 2012
I was able to solve this issue. The zero shutter lag has to be ON for HD Picture mode to work..else it will hang and crash

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

Disable Zero Shutter Lag (ZSL) and after a reboot HD plugin won't crash cam anymore.

I was able to solve this issue. The zero shutter lag has to be ON for HD Picture mode to work..else it will hang and crash

Reactions: MMWolverine

MMWolverine

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 12, 2012
Sry, I thought you were talking about HDR, which in fact works now even with zsl on. I updated latest RR, maybe that fixed it. Or simply killing the cam and restarting.

Last edited:

infinityplus

Feb 3, 2015
Bangalore
hi, infinityplus, you had mentioned some time back you will soon release another build in which we can change the size of the pictures and also the viewfinder size. The new ones dont work for me with FC and the pic sizes too big so I am still using the older version which is pretty much perfect.
will there be a release sometime soon :D:D
Haven't had time to work on the app lately.. The official app hasn't been updated much except for a few speed tweaks.. Will wait for bootmgr's new release for any fixes he has made in the app.. But I have already merged in all changes from andriman's app and included option to change picture size.. Manual focus and custom preview options still need work

Still I will push an update within 2-3 days of bootmgr's new release with whatever changes I have made

Top Liked Posts