Another ColorOS Camera Port [Last Update : Version K1&K2] [18/07/15]

Search This thread

hassan_1000

Apr 8, 2014
Can we get the updated camera like bootmgrs which supports the caf camera Hal's. The main reason is the HSR 60fps recording but I'm not a fan of bootmgrs, this is much better in my opinion

pbergonzi

Jun 14, 2013
Mesa, AZ
i already have done that and its the same

What's your phone..., what's your rom?

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

Oops. Who a Calvin and what does he have to do with Android?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Calvin is a religious leader and a comic strip. Not sure if related, but it's a big world--anything's possible.

Reactions: criminalzen

infinityplus

Feb 3, 2015
Bangalore
Can we get the updated camera like bootmgrs which supports the caf camera Hal's. The main reason is the HSR 60fps recording but I'm not a fan of bootmgrs, this is much better in my opinion
Yea will be done within next two days.. Will import option for HSR 60fps and fixes for tracking gesture,etc.. But won't be implementing OTA system like in his app

Amir.L

Sep 4, 2015
Continuous auto-focus problem

Thanks a lot for the great job you've done. Everything works well except continuous auto-focus in video mode. Actually it doesn't work at all.

I tried switching between focusing modes several times to make it work, but once I hit the record button, It's not auto-focusing in video. "Continuous" mode works just like the simple tap to focus for two other focusing modes. I tried both K1 and K2 version. But neither fixed this. I also reinstalled the app.
Btw, I'm running CM11S-05Q .

So do you have the same problem or is it just me?

Thanks a lot

Last edited:

dslsd

Feb 22, 2015
Minsk
Thanks a lot for the great job you've done. Everything works well except continuous auto-focus in video mode. Actually it doesn't work at all.

I tried switching between focusing modes several times to make it work, but once I hit the record button, It's not auto-focusing in video. "Continuous" mode works just like the simple tap to focus for two other focusing modes. I tried both K1 and K2 version. But neither fixed this. I also reinstalled the app.
Btw, I'm running CM11S-05Q .

So do you have the same problem or is it just me?

Thanks a lot
You just answered your question that it does not work.This function works fine in the latest mod from bootmgr.
And one more thing,since you're on the latest build of KITKAT may not display properly.;)

Reactions: pbergonzi

Amir.L

Sep 4, 2015
You just answered your question that it does not work.This function works fine in the latest mod from bootmgr.
And one more thing,since you're on the latest build of KITKAT may not display properly.;)

Thanks. So you mean if I want it to work, I have to either use bootmgr mod or I have to update to something above KITKAT?

kcajith

Apr 13, 2012
While using HD Picture or HDR Picture plugin, i see it takes some time(few seconds) for the picture to get processed after clicking a photo. It shows up in a circle processing the image. Is this expected and normal in the camera port from infinityplus?. Do you see the same behaviour in oppo camera port from bootmgr as well?.

pbergonzi

Jun 14, 2013
Mesa, AZ
While using HD Picture or HDR Picture plugin, i see it takes some time(few seconds) for the picture to get processed after clicking a photo. It shows up in a circle processing the image. Is this expected and normal in the camera port from infinityplus?. Do you see the same behaviour in oppo camera port from bootmgr as well?.

Answered in the other forum in which you posted the question. Please don't spam multiple forums with the same question.

kcajith

Apr 13, 2012
Answered in the other forum in which you posted the question. Please don't spam multiple forums with the same question.
Sorry to multiple questions...the reason was i wanted to be sure if both the apps from infinityplus and bootmgr behave the same way or not..anywz i got the answer..appreciate your time!

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Reactions: pbergonzi

BeingEEE

Sep 1, 2015
Pathanamthitta
here is a video about the macros me took with the OPO using ColorOS Camera

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsVI22ItQ-0

Thanks developers for such an amazing camera app!

img_20150808_143923-medium-jpg.350465

Last edited:

Amir.L

Sep 4, 2015
Hi again,
I have two questions:

1. What does "ZSL" option do in the options menu of this app?

2. Compared to the Cyanogenmod camera app, why do we get a much less clarity when we zoom in the video while recording on ColorOS camera?

Thanks a lot

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts