Another ColorOS Camera Port [Last Update : Version K1&K2] [18/07/15]

Search This thread

dslsd

Feb 22, 2015
Minsk
I wrote that checked and everything is working,go to apps and delete all that is connected with data with mod or parallel,if you put it,and try again,and what firmware is worth?
.Just like I have:

Attachments

• SP_20151027_091534.jpg
    SP_20151027_091534.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 561

Ztones

Aug 12, 2013
New York
I just switched to a new Rom and can't get the extra plug-ins (HDR, slow - mo, beautify, etc) to show up. The main camera works fine, but when I hit the lower right corner icon where you would choose HDR from for example, only the normal camera option is there. I had run all the apks for each plugin and they installed successfully. Yet they do not show up. Any advice?

Edit : nevermind ... I reflashed and now it's all good. Odd

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

thecoolkid

May 20, 2014
So what ever the previous version put,for example H or I.

They have different graphics, older base and bugs. Really this isn't helping. If it was that easy I wouldn't be asking for anything in the first place.

All I need is reupload of version K1 modded with 4:3 preview. Anyone (please)?

Reidwan

Feb 3, 2015
Kajang
In case anyone wondering (since it hasn't been updated for while) the app works on Temasek CM 13.0 (a.k.a Marshmallow 6.0). I only install the Pictureplus, facebeauty and 50mp plugin though so feel free to try the rest of the plugins.

Reactions: ghuertasw

dslsd

Feb 22, 2015
Minsk
@dslsd hi mate!

I'm using the K1 version and the only option that does not work is in the HD, rom AOSParadox M and Darkobas M.

You have any version that might work?

Tnx!
Hi.
Everything's just on a CAF ROM mods Color cameras do not work properly,namely what the plugins do not work in full force,together with poor work HDCamera and RAW BPO de would have worked something unsatisfactory.I will assume the previous version of cameras will behave the same way,but could be wrong),in the first post there is siilka on all versions of this camera,down to the first,can try,see what happens.

KenjiHannya

Dec 31, 2014
São Paulo
Hi.
Everything's just on a CAF ROM mods Color cameras do not work properly,namely what the plugins do not work in full force,together with poor work HDCamera and RAW BPO de would have worked something unsatisfactory.I will assume the previous version of cameras will behave the same way,but could be wrong),in the first post there is siilka on all versions of this camera,down to the first,can try,see what happens.

Thanks for the answer!
I'll try!

Reactions: pbergonzi

infinityplus

Feb 3, 2015
Bangalore
Is this project abandoned?

Not abandoned yet.. Development has stopped temporarily. My opo screen broke 2 months back and havent gotten around to fixing it yet.. I have ordered for a replacement screen a week back so will get my opo fixed soon. Also I have kept in loop with all updates since last release so will include them in my camera app along with the features i promised to a couple of users.

hasta_guy

Aug 1, 2011
Kolkata
Not abandoned yet.. Development has stopped temporarily. My opo screen broke 2 months back and havent gotten around to fixing it yet.. I have ordered for a replacement screen a week back so will get my opo fixed soon. Also I have kept in loop with all updates since last release so will include them in my camera app along with the features i promised to a couple of users.

Thank you so much. I am still on K1. Will be waiting for your update. :)

Top Liked Posts