• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Another ColorOS Camera Port [Last Update : Version K1&K2] [18/07/15]

Search This thread

MaestroCharan

Mar 19, 2012
Visakhapatnam
I'm on OmniRom 7.1.2 and after flashing this camera, I don't get the plugins (for rear cam) working, like PicturePlus and UltraHD(50mp).

Is it normal or am i missing something?
Since i was under the impression that it works on OmniRom (except the front cam fc issue).

MaestroCharan

Mar 19, 2012
Visakhapatnam
Please read thread. Doesn't work on Nougat

Please don't take me wrong, I have done the search..but somehow didn't see things as 'no plugins work'.
Instead got to know other things like front cam switch crashes and plugins like macro working etc. Thus wanted to be clear abt those two, i.e. if any workarounds available.

Thus, thank you for you reply. :D

ADJack

Aug 7, 2011
Hi everyone, I am experiencing some issues:

The app crashes as soon as I try to record in 4k
When I record video in any other resolution, it will not save to gallery. No error messages, and I have plenty of space to record.
The cyanogen camera will not crash on 4k, but it too, will not save videos to gallery.

Does anyone have any tips or solutions to this? Thanks!

I am on cm 13 jgcaap marshmellow

Last edited:

uudruid74

May 27, 2014
Kerens
eddon.systems
Hi everyone, I am experiencing some issues:

The app crashes as soon as I try to record in 4k
When I record video in any other resolution, it will not save to gallery. No error messages, and I have plenty of space to record.
The cyanogen camera will not crash on 4k, but it too, will not save videos to gallery.

Does anyone have any tips or solutions to this? Thanks!

I am on cm 13 jgcaap marshmellow
Check permissions?

Top Liked Posts