Another ColorOS Camera Port [Last Update : Version K1&K2] [18/07/15]

Search This thread

massi99

Nov 15, 2011
Herning
I have a problem with the video autofocus under version k1.

Everytime I try to focus when I'm recording,
It's flickering like h-ell. I'm the only one, or is this a normal problem?

It's happens under recording with 4kdci & 4k, but only if I focus or the phone autofocus.

1437330963568.jpg

Attachments

• 1437331022251.jpg
    1437331022251.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 944
  • Screenshot_2015-07-19-20-32-14.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-07-19-20-32-14.jpg
    216.3 KB · Views: 942
Last edited:

Neroga

Feb 7, 2012
Saint Cloud, Florida
Did anyone lose root after flashing K1.zip? I can't really say the zip caused me to lose root, and had to reflash cm12.1 nightly. But after flashing I noticed I lost root and was unable to obtain it by going into developer mode, or downloading superuser. It could be because of something else but i can't recall what else I did that made me lose root access. Just curious if anyone ran into this problem like I did last night.

Lost root on BlissPop with K1.

pbergonzi

Jun 14, 2013
Mesa, AZ
Try other versions.

It's happens under recording with 4kdci & 4k, but only if I focus or the phone autofocus.

View attachment 3411026

Try other versions. And maybe try it on the OnePlus One.

stefanero313

Jan 23, 2010
Hi,

when I try to flash the K1 zip it sais

Install failed
E:footer is wrong
E:signature verfifcation failed

any idear?
thnx

cr0wnest

Jun 29, 2010
Singapore
Version K1 working fine here on Exodus 5.1.1 ROM. Havent touched this camera app for quite awhile so I was surprised to see the nice UI make over, definitely looks a lot smoother and friendlier. And I like how all the plugins are already inside!

Reactions: infinityplus

infinityplus

Feb 3, 2015
Bangalore
I'm having problems with the RAW plugin, the DNG files are "damaged".

I can confirm this. Generated DNGs are full black

Works fine for me using Adobe Photoshop for pc and Adobe Photoshop express on android.. Rom details please?

The problem existed since the first time the app got ported.. Pretty sure its HAL related.. I use find 7 HAL and it seems to eliminate most of the glitches present in CM hal

@infinityplus is it possible to make a setting for taking raw in expert mode?

Would be really hard for me.. But I have seen a couple of codes included here and there in the camera app which hints that ColorOS team might be working on implementing raw for all modes.. Hopefully they will do this sometime soon

Reactions: massi99

S4turno

Feb 10, 2012
London, UK
OnePlus One
OnePlus 2
@infinityplus,

At the moment I'm using Exodus, but the same happens with CM 12.1 both with your and @BOOTMGR port, so I guess it's a problem with the RAW plugin/compatibility issue with 5.1.1?

Btw, this is not a new problem, I noticed it ~2 months ago but never asked here because Camera FV-5 has the same option and works well for me. Yesterday someone else asked the same on reddit ( reddit.com/r/oneplus/comments/3drzd0/raw_in_coloros_camera/ ) so I decided to ask here too.

Last edited:

infinityplus

Feb 3, 2015
Bangalore
@infinityplus,

At the moment I'm using Exodus, but the same happens with CM 12.1 both with your and @BOOTMGR port, so I guess it's a problem with the RAW plugin/compatibility issue with 5.1.1?

Btw, this is not a new problem, I noticed it ~2 months ago but never asked here because Camera FV-5 has the same option and works well for me. Yesterday someone else asked the same on reddit ( reddit.com/r/oneplus/comments/3drzd0/raw_in_coloros_camera/ ) so I decided to ask here too.
Have u tried camera next app? Does it work for you with that app?

tfae

Feb 14, 2015
OnePlus 8 Pro
Using version K2 on CM12.1 as the K1 gave me some FC.
Now it's working fine, but I think there is more grain and less vibrance/saturation on the pictures.

RAW never worked good for me too, CameraNext outputs a better RAW file (and it should be no difference because RAW is… RAW!).

dylanraga

Jun 19, 2014
@infinityplus are you capable of editing the plugins? What I miss from iPhone's HDR is that it also saves a copy of the regular shot along with the HDR produced. HDR already takes a normal picture from the ISP (plus diff exposured shots), so it wouldn't require extra processing.

also, do you think you could ramp up the CPU when the HD Picture/HDR plugin is selected? what i do currently is ramp it up whenever the camera app is open, but that's not really necessary when taking auto shots. Ramping up the CPU during HD Pictures/HDR speeds up the stitching process.

Reactions: Swingal

stefanero313

Jan 23, 2010
Hi,

out of curiosity, there is a plugin which lets you take 50M pixel shots (HD picutre) It also sais in resolution 50M pixel

The hardware itself is only 13M where do the rest of the 37M come from?

Jegadeesh

Jul 14, 2015
Need improvement

Appreciating your hard work and thanks for sharing with us. i just flashed K2. I could see more grains in this, and very less plugins added. color filters looks artificial. Just thought of sharing for more improved one.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts