Another ColorOS Camera Port [Last Update : Version K1&K2] [18/07/15]

Search This thread

L[]KI

Jul 31, 2015
First of all, great work on the app, it works like a charm!

2 questions:

Why aren't my 50mp photos using the 'HD Picture" mode any different from my photos shot in Normal mode. When I check the res in settings it does say 50MP when in HD Picture mode.
I shoot from identical angles resting my arms on something but still sometimes the 13MP photos even come out better cropped, with more detail?

Secondly I can't find the Superzoom and Panorama shooting modes.

Thanks in advance. :eek:

Funk Wizard

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2014
New Delhi
OnePlus 12
Hi @ infinityplus ... Many Thanks for the efforts on this awesome camera app.
I was using the G version for quiet some time and thought to update so just checked the thread.
I see K1 & K2 is there any particular version for Oneplus One or do i have to test both one by one and keep the one working better.
Sorry i lost track.. would appreciate if you could advise.
Thanks !!

infinityplus

Feb 3, 2015
Bangalore
Hi @ infinityplus ... Many Thanks for the efforts on this awesome camera app.
I was using the G version for quiet some time and thought to update so just checked the thread.
I see K1 & K2 is there any particular version for Oneplus One or do i have to test both one by one and keep the one working better.
Sorry i lost track.. would appreciate if you could advise.
Thanks !!
Both are for one plus one.. K1 is a slightly higher version but no difference in features from K2. Use whichever seems stable to you.

pbergonzi

Jun 14, 2013
Mesa, AZ
First of all, great work on the app, it works like a charm!

2 questions:

Why aren't my 50mp photos using the 'HD Picture" mode any different from my photos shot in Normal mode. When I check the res in settings it does say 50MP when in HD Picture mode.
I shoot from identical angles resting my arms on something but still sometimes the 13MP photos even come out better cropped, with more detail?

Secondly I can't find the Superzoom and Panorama shooting modes.

Thanks in advance. :eek:

Use he K1 or K2 version and see if one is better than the other. Use the most recent plugins.
Be sure to have a rom on which the camera can work fully.
There is no working panorama, and superzoom is the HD picture mode.

L[]KI

Jul 31, 2015
Use he K1 or K2 version and see if one is better than the other. Use the most recent plugins.
Be sure to have a rom on which the camera can work fully.
There is no working panorama, and superzoom is the HD picture mode.

Im using stock ROM CM12 version YNG1TAS2I3, the plugins came with the package from mediafire, ive used k1 & k2, both arent producing beter photos in 50mp mode. Maybe someone can show me samples of what the difference should be.

Thanks for replying :)

Update:

I fixed it by uninstalling everything and reinstalling. I've done a Oneplus One 13mp vs 50mp comparison. But since I'm new I can't post links in my posts apparently. I will post it later on.

Thanks for the help anyways!

Last edited:

dslsd

Feb 22, 2015
Minsk
Im using stock ROM CM12 version YNG1TAS2I3, the plugins came with the package from mediafire, ive used k1 & k2, both arent producing beter photos in 50mp mode. Maybe someone can show me samples of what the difference should be.

Thanks for replying :)

Update:

I fixed it by uninstalling everything and reinstalling. I've done a Oneplus One 13mp vs 50mp comparison. But since I'm new I can't post links in my posts apparently. I will post it later on.

Thanks for the help anyways!
Here's why not to read pages 10-15 the past?there are so many information! and a parallel branch as well?Well do not be lazy to read!everything is there!and the answer and the truth is somewhere out there...)

hzxa21

Aug 2, 2015
Hi, it seems that when I choose to take photos in 1300(4:3) mode, the screen are still in 16:9 mode. Is it a bug?

thecoolkid

May 20, 2014
Hi could you make a version with normal jpeg compression? File sizes are ridiculous with version K. And there is no noticeable improvement in quality. Another version with unmoded 4:3 preview and normal jpeg compression would be great too ^^

Reactions: avinashadvani

avinashadvani

Jul 6, 2008
Yes please the file sizes are way too big double the size. I mentioned it too couple days back.
I have gone back to the older version for now.

pbergonzi

Jun 14, 2013
Mesa, AZ
Hi could you make a version with normal jpeg compression? File sizes are ridiculous with version K. And there is no noticeable improvement in quality. Another version with unmoded 4:3 preview and normal jpeg compression would be great too ^^

Yes please the file sizes are way too big double the size. I mentioned it too couple days back.
I have gone back to the older version for now.

I haven't looked in there--is there a quality setting that can be changed?

Top Liked Posts