• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question another custom rom?

Search This thread

rchris494

May 7, 2011
so when i was trolling the pixel 5 xda forum i was looking for anything pixel 5a related and i came across grapheneos.

when i went to their actual website i noticed in supported devices they list the pixel 5a

has anyone tried this rom out for their pixel 5a?

i absolutely hate the stock rom on the 5a. coming from HTC U11 to this phone the stock rom is riddled with bugs and seems to get worse each update.

TheSayaMan

Sep 12, 2016
so when i was trolling the pixel 5 xda forum i was looking for anything pixel 5a related and i came across grapheneos.

when i went to their actual website i noticed in supported devices they list the pixel 5a

i absolutely hate the stock rom on the 5a. coming from HTC U11 to this phone the stock rom is riddled with bugs and seems to get worse each update.
I have not but all graphenos roms do not support google play services or google play store. Aurora Store replaces google play store. Most google play store apps are supported but no paid apps are.

Reactions: rchris494

rchris494

May 7, 2011
yeah. i found this out the hard way after installing the rom. more or less pointless rom if you cant find the apk on appmirror to side load , or you paid for an apk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I have not but all graphenos roms do not support google play services or google play store. Aurora Store replaces google play store. Most google play store apps are supported but no paid apps are.