(ANOTHER) MAY OTA SOFTWARE UPDATE FOR THE GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5G(Factory Unlocked), SM-N986U1.

Search This thread

evnStevn

Happy Memorial Day (a day early) to all, and let's all NOT forget to remember those who have fought wars & gave their lives so that we could be here today living proudly as Americans & enjoying the freedom's, with that brings!
(May) God Bless America!

Build:
o="11">N986U1UEU2DUDD/N986U1OYM2DUDD/N986U1UEU2DUDD</latest>

For those SM--N986U1 owners who are interested, Samsung has cranked-out another OTA May Software Update...this build affectionately ending with "DUDD" ! However, I think you'll agree with me, this O/S update is no dudd! Weighing-in at just over 434 mb, this OTA is promising performance bumps to the camera, and an "enhanced" quick-share feature to include improvements when file sharing (with other Galaxy handsets) using the quick share program! This OTA may already be available for download thru your wireless provider, not T-Mobile, but if you can't wait to get it to ck. it out, I've provided a copy of how you can get it easily without too much bother, as opposed to the flashing f-ware process.

I hope that everyone has a blessed & enjoyable Memorial Day weekend, and Safe Journeys to all. 🤓

Attachments

• Notes_210506_055047_1.jpg
    Notes_210506_055047_1.jpg
    212.8 KB · Views: 139
  • Screenshot0.jpg
    Screenshot0.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:

rsfinsrq

Happy Memorial Day (a day early) to all, and let's all NOT forget to remember those who have fought wars & gave their lives so that we could be here today living proudly as Americans & enjoying the freedom's, with that brings!
(May) God Bless America!

Build:

For those SM--N986U1 owners who are interested, Samsung has cranked-out another OTA May Software Update...this build affectionately ending with "DUDD" ! However, I think you'll agree with me, this O/S update is no dudd! Weighing-in at just over 434 mb, this OTA is promising performance bumps to the camera, and an "enhanced" quick-share feature to include improvements when file sharing (with other Galaxy handsets) using the quick share program! This OTA may already be available for download thru your wireless provider, not T-Mobile, but if you can't wait to get it to ck. it out, I've provided a copy of how you can get it easily without too much bother, as opposed to the flashing f-ware process.

I hope that everyone has a blessed & enjoyable Memorial Day weekend, and Safe Journeys to all. 🤓

DUE1 from T-Mobile has dropped. Updating through Smart Switch now. Is also available on Frija. Includes May security update and camera dual recording.

Reactions: evnStevn

evnStevn

DUE1 from T-Mobile has dropped. Updating through Smart Switch now. Is also available on Frija. Includes May security update and camera dual recording.
So, to recap, if us unlocked knuckleheads can fake it, that is, take-on the carrier f/ware, not only do we get the e-sim feature but ALSO the dual recording along with the camera nut?! This is why I love my country!! We can have anything we want...pretty much!! smh🤓

So I'm happy to report had a successful flash using patched odin 3.14.1.3b(the latest update), which at DUC8 an OTA tipping the scales at 700mb (and change) got me current with DUE1, and now my SM-N986U(formerly U1) has the e-sim (dual sim) feature, the supercharged camera dual recording enhancements, and the bumps to the quick share functionality...all of these and more can be yours too if you choose correctly too!!

Last edited:

kangi26

Retired Forum Moderator
Nov 8, 2006
Seattle
Is there any thread/video to convert n986u1 to n986u?

And

Reactions: justlovejoy
So, to recap, if us unlocked knuckleheads can fake it, that is, take-on the carrier f/ware, not only do we get the e-sim feature but ALSO the dual recording along with the camera nut?! This is why I love my country!! We can have anything we want...pretty much!! smh🤓

So I'm happy to report had a successful flash using patched odin 3.14.1.3b(the latest update), which at DUC8 an OTA tipping the scales at 700mb (and change) got me current with DUE1, and now my SM-N986U(formerly U1) has the e-sim (dual sim) feature, the supercharged camera dual recording enhancements, and the bumps to the quick share functionality...all of these and more can be yours too if you choose correctly too!!
I had this page open for a few days before I got to read it, and this is what I was looking for. Ik it's after may update now but did you have root as well and if so are you now bootloader locked? Thanks, feel free to pm me if you get the chance to, and you feel the intricate difficulty of such a process worthy of need. Thank you!

wesside298

Apr 17, 2021
las vegas

im sorry2bother you..i just wanted to ask if you knew..i have a ultra note 20 5G..it is verizon carrier locked..was wondering..if i flash the ui fm..instead of the u firmware thats on there..all i would have to do is rewrite the imei correct or is there more??

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    (May) God Bless America!

Build:

Is there any thread/video to convert n986u1 to n986u?

And