Anti roll back cc9 pro (chines )

Search This thread

miaker

Mar 25, 2020
Hi,

I got cc9 pro from china, and it's was working fine. But recently google maps, uber stop working, I tried hard find why. I found that the problem is google play services issues. So try some tutorial to fix it and nothing work. Then I thought to intall global rom, I unblock my device, apply the usb debug etc... I download the global rom from xiaomi wesite the version 11.08.0 that realise recently, my device is 11.07.0 and try to install it, but i got the message anit roll back error, I know my device anit rool back number is 2, but the global rom number i can't find it at ''flash-all.bat''. I thought that the global rom version 11.0.8.0 is greater than 11.0.7.0, so was suppost to install it.

The steps that I did
1 - unblock the deivce ( done)
2- set ont usb debugging ( done)
3 - turn off device and turn on flasboot
4 - open mi flash tool - refresh then flash the the ERROR MESSAGE ANTI ROLL BACK

I found that:
if exist %~dp0images\anti_version.txt (for /f "delims==" %%a in (%~dp0images\anti_version.txt) do (set CURRENT_ANTI_VER=%%a))
if [%CURRENT_ANTI_VER%] EQU [] set CURRENT_ANTI_VER=0
for /f "tokens=2 delims=: " %%i in ('fastboot %* getvar anti 2^>^&1 ^| findstr /r /c:"anti:"') do (set version=%%i)
if [%version%] EQU [] set version=0
set anticheck="antirollback check pass"
if %version% GTR %CURRENT_ANTI_VER% set anticheck="Current device antirollback version is greater than this pakcage"

I dont know what to do. Someone know? thank you

Last edited:

miaker

Mar 25, 2020
Make sure MiFlash is installed in c:\MiFlash and do not install it in a folder with spaces in the name.
I did it and nothing work. I think this chinese version is impossible to chanto to global rom, and google play does not work too, I can not use maps, uber and other apps anymore.

After corovirus problem spread around my google services stop work, my chinese friend said maybe is CCP blocking something...

Last edited:

Manjeet Dahiya

Feb 23, 2019
I did it and nothing work. I think this chinese version is impossible to chanto to global rom, and google play does not work too, I can not use maps, uber and other apps anymore.

After corovirus problem spread around my google services stop work, my chinese friend said maybe is CCP blocking something...
But how it's possible recently I switched Chinese rom [MIUI 12] [A10] to [MIUI 11] [A9] and when I checked my device showing Anti rollback 2. But nothing happened and easily flashed.

insetta

Aug 6, 2012
Xiaomi Mi Note 10
Go into fastboot - >

fastboot getvar anti

It will give you the rollback version. Now go into the update folder, where the images (*.img) are, and check the antirollback.txt to see the version of the update. If the update is not smaller than what you have, there won't an antirollb issue.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Make sure MiFlash is installed in c:\MiFlash and do not install it in a folder with spaces in the name.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone