Antutu Test Results are different between 512GB and 128GB

Search This thread

JazonX

So, Me and my friend decided to give a test run. I know conditions were different, One was offline and the other was on Dual VoLTE.
But, This much of a gap?

cdQqxja.jpg

Attachments

• 128512.jpg
    128512.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 1,294

PsiPhiDan

Oct 27, 2011
Plainfield
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Not true i saw for 512gb got close to 300000. Something fishy with those stats the 512 kicks the 128 .

Wow, that's a huge win for the 512, if true. Is that not a real-world performance type of difference, in your estimation? I'm really struggling with the decision of 128 vs. 512. I have a 256GB SD card and don't even have 50GB used up on my Note8 internal... So I'm thinking I should stick with the 128 and save the $250. Unless there's actually a performance difference, but I'm not sure 8GB can do much at this stage. I don't know!

Wow, that's a huge win for the 512, if true. Is that not a real-world performance type of difference, in your estimation? I'm really struggling with the decision of 128 vs. 512. I have a 256GB SD card and don't even have 50GB used up on my Note8 internal... So I'm thinking I should stick with the 128 and save the $250. Unless there's actually a performance difference, but I'm not sure 8GB can do much at this stage. I don't know!
There both beast, but the 512gb will be faster that the 128gb , just go with what you think you need, the 8gb is for very hardcore gaming.

Running On My Galaxy S9+ SM-G965U Wicked Venom

PsiPhiDan

Oct 27, 2011
Plainfield
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra

Semantics

Nov 30, 2009
Snapdragon 512 over 301000

Exynos always bad in benchmarks Snapdragon kicks it on it . Glad i always on Snapdragon.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S9+ using XDA Labs

In theory then the Snap 128 should beat the snap Exynos then? One thing I've learned in the past couple of years is benchmarks are essentially for bragging rights, there is no real world impact on an Antutu score from 250 to 300k. Not unless you are measuring apps opening in milliseconds and want to claim because your phone opened said app .00001 ms faster you win. I've never had any type of problems in real world use of the Note 8. I suspect it stays the same with the 9.

In theory then the Snap 128 should beat the snap Exynos then? One thing I've learned in the past couple of years is benchmarks are essentially for bragging rights, there is no real world impact on an Antutu score from 250 to 300k. Not unless you are measuring apps opening in milliseconds and want to claim because your phone opened said app .00001 ms faster you win. I've never had any type of problems in real world use of the Note 8. I suspect it stays the same with the 9.
Yeah correct, also in my opinion i always say Benchmarks are a gimmick in my book , i really don't care what it shows. Just my 2 cent.

Reactions: Semantics

evo4g63t

Dec 20, 2013
Perhaps Samsung is using slower memory chips in the 512gb version? I remember awhile back some phones of the exact same model were unperforming because they were using slower memory chips in some of them.

Sent from my LG-H918 using XDA-Developers Legacy app

Reactions: GiantJay

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So, Me and my friend decided to give a test run. I know conditions were different, One was offline and the other was on Dual VoLTE.
    But, This much of a gap?

Are you sure the 512 wasn't in power save mode? Battery was at 15% compared to 87% on the 128.
    Here is my 512gb ATT model
    Hi,

Exynos 512GB, first screenshot with Oreo and the second with Pie beta:

There both beast, but the 512gb will be faster that the 128gb , just go with what you think you need, the 8gb is for very hardcore gaming.

Looks like my decision to go for the 128 is looking better and better. :D