ANX CAMERA installation for Android 11 based custom ROMS

• Thread starter Deleted member 7378898
  • Start date
Search This thread
D

Deleted member 7378898

I only tried it on HavocOS Official v4.2. I don't know if it works for other roms, those who want to use AnxCamera in Custom Roms can try it.

--> TESTED HavocOS Official v4.2 - A11

--> Some mods don't work, but most mods work well.
64MP mode, Photo, Video, AUX, Macro etc. These mods work well.

INSTALLATION;

1) Download the files I gave from the links below.

2) Then flash these files over MAGİSK, and restart the device.

3) After the device restarts, manually grant all permissions without opening the ANX CAMERA app.

--> A warning will appear on the first boot. Say allow. the application will close. turn it back on.

DONE.

You can now use ANX CAMERA app on Android 11 based custom ROMs.

--> The installation order doesn't matter, you can start from the file you want.

FILES
;

Last edited by a moderator:

Beaster

Feb 20, 2009
Thx for this. Most modes do work fine!

Did you managed to get video working?

I can't get the file to save correctly. A 5 sec video is shown as an hour long..

Thank you!

D

Deleted member 7378898

Thx for this. Most modes do work fine!

I can't get the file to save correctly. A 5 sec video is shown as an hour long..

Thank you!
You are welcome.
video mode works fine for me. I did not see any trouble. What is the Rom you use? There is probably a problem with the Rom you use.

padiyes

I think it's media app issue instead of cam app issue.
Where do you see the an hour long video? Could you share the screenshot as well?

I would say that it was good on my side. Video working good either normal fps or slow motion. I'm using ArrowOS as well (v11).

Beaster

Feb 20, 2009
I think it's media app issue instead of cam app issue.
Where do you see the an hour long video? Could you share the screenshot as well?

I would say that it was good on my side. Video working good either normal fps or slow motion. I'm using ArrowOS as well (v11).
I removed the modules unfortunately. I believe they were causing an issue with my pdf scanning software (Microsoft lens).

I am using Google photos

mexusbg

Jan 16, 2011
Sofia
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro
Tested on MI 10T Pro.

Installing all makes the camera work, but ANX_AUX_PATCH_BY_BHATSAHAB.ZİP breaks mobile connectivity!
Is there any way to get ANX working without this patch, or fix the patch so I don't loose mobile connectivity.

I know the thread is not for Mi 10T Pro but any help would be appreciated.

Reactions: hmdfkr

hucar13

Mar 24, 2015
Works like a charm. Good work man. It's not place for my question but where can I find the hdr fix for youtube. I tried many but but non of them working?

I use havoc os 4.3 build.

Howell

Jul 19, 2004
Sony Xperia Z
Nexus 7 (2013)
After installing ANX (the 3 zips) on PE+, every time I start my phone I have this error :
in French : Scanner s'arrête systématiquement
in English : Scanner keeps stopping

An idea on how to correct that or what is it ?

padiyes

After installing ANX (the 3 zips) on PE+, every time I start my phone I have this error :
in French : Scanner s'arrête systématiquement
in English : Scanner keeps stopping

An idea on how to correct that or what is it ?
Try to uninstall 1 of the zip, then restart. Redo until you found the culprit.
Or, on the error popup, is there any additional button that redirect you to this app specifically?

hmdfkr

Aug 6, 2012
Tested on MI 10T Pro.

Installing all makes the camera work, but ANX_AUX_PATCH_BY_BHATSAHAB.ZİP breaks mobile connectivity!
Is there any way to get ANX working without this patch, or fix the patch so I don't loose mobile connectivity.

same problem for me on mi 10t
after install patch zip and enable it, mobile conectivity stopped working!
plz help

Vincent Foxx

Jun 18, 2020
Brawley
Everything works! it's perfect like stock miui camera. It's working great on wave os android 11. Is there a way to remove the watermark on photos?

Vincent Foxx

Jun 18, 2020
Brawley
It stopped working. It was working when I first flashed it now it can't record any type of video on any camera mode. I just hear the sound with a still frame of the video. Any idea how to fix. It's on wave os

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 7378898
    I only tried it on HavocOS Official v4.2. I don't know if it works for other roms, those who want to use AnxCamera in Custom Roms can try it.

--> TESTED HavocOS Official v4.2 - A11

--> Some mods don't work, but most mods work well.
    64MP mode, Photo, Video, AUX, Macro etc. These mods work well.

INSTALLATION;

1) Download the files I gave from the links below.

2) Then flash these files over MAGİSK, and restart the device.

3) After the device restarts, manually grant all permissions without opening the ANX CAMERA app.

--> A warning will appear on the first boot. Say allow. the application will close. turn it back on.

DONE.

You can now use ANX CAMERA app on Android 11 based custom ROMs.

--> The installation order doesn't matter, you can start from the file you want.

FILES
    ;

Tested on MI 10T Pro.

Works on Evolution X 5.6 Unofficial by Techno Squeezers. Thank you!
    Installing aux patch shows "There's an internal problem with your device. Contact your manufacturer for details."