• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question ANX camera makes more noisy photos than MIUI camera

Search This thread

AdrianTry

Apr 8, 2013
Czechowice-Dziedzice
Hey guys, when I'm using ANX camera the photos are getting way more noisy than on stock MIUI camera. I'm using Arrow OS. I posted 2 photos for comparison.

The noise is more visible in the corners. I have installed:

- ANXCameraUnity_185R.SaltyIntelligentPlainsqueaker
-RN10P ADD ON
- 48 MP fix.

Anyone got any ideas how to get better results with ANX camera?

Attachments

• MIUI_20210717_114239.jpg
    MIUI_20210717_114239.jpg
    428.2 KB · Views: 132
  • ANX_20210718_122049.jpg
    ANX_20210718_122049.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 130

victorkent69

Mar 31, 2015
Hi Adrian,
there is in fact one more file to install for a proper work of ANX Camera and you can find it attached here. I found this file on accident while browsing the Telegram channel "Redmi Note 10 Pro/Max Photography". I hope its installation will make the difference you / I hope.
You can also install (from Google Play) ANXCamera pro which gives access to a lot of other functions even if not all of them work with ANX for Redmi Note 10 Pro. I, for example, use this app only to activate the Dual Video mode which is not available in ANXCamera port but is available in the stock camera.

Attachments

• libcameraservice.zip
    732.1 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

gloeyisk

Jun 17, 2017
Cimahi
I tried both installing libcameraservice service and uninstalling 48 MP fix and the quality is still more inferior than on stock MIUI camera or Gcam.

Thanks for all the suggestions though!
Was feel that too, on custom ROMs with ANX on it.
But since ANX is kind of universal/port, we can't rely on it more deeper, we need an actual "device specific" port but not really sure if it's possible or not.
Try with any GCam out there which fits your need or else turn back to MIUI.

Reactions: AdrianTry

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Adrian,
    there is in fact one more file to install for a proper work of ANX Camera and you can find it attached here. I found this file on accident while browsing the Telegram channel "Redmi Note 10 Pro/Max Photography". I hope its installation will make the difference you / I hope.
    You can also install (from Google Play) ANXCamera pro which gives access to a lot of other functions even if not all of them work with ANX for Redmi Note 10 Pro. I, for example, use this app only to activate the Dual Video mode which is not available in ANXCamera port but is available in the stock camera.
    nop.
    Xiomi did the firmware for his sensor, the anx is a port. Obviously u will get better photos on stock miui.
    Don't use the 48MP fix
    I tried both installing libcameraservice service and uninstalling 48 MP fix and the quality is still more inferior than on stock MIUI camera or Gcam.

Thanks for all the suggestions though!
    Was feel that too, on custom ROMs with ANX on it.
    But since ANX is kind of universal/port, we can't rely on it more deeper, we need an actual "device specific" port but not really sure if it's possible or not.
    Try with any GCam out there which fits your need or else turn back to MIUI.