ANXCamera on POCO X3 NFC

Search This thread

Blechpirat

Jun 26, 2018
Hamburg
Has anyone made the ANXCamera run on Poco x3 with a custom ROM?

I'm using @gardiols LineageOS 17.1 https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/rom-10-lineageos-17-1-unofficial-surya-karna.4202533/ with Magisk 22.1.

I used Magisk to install ANXCamera.190, ANXFramework.190, ANX48MPFix R.201 and (after getting stuck) Bootloop-Hotfix.190

I found two new apps, ANX Camera and ANX Scanner on my phone after flashing. While ANXScanner seems to work just fine, ANX Camera just makes a black screen (first start after reboot) or just a crash (all other attempts).

Last edited:

Blechpirat

Jun 26, 2018
Hamburg
Some fiddling later:
I still get "Can't connect to camera" in Portrait mode. event tho I have the 48 MP fix installed.
I also tried out the 64 button (in more), which stopped the camera from doing anything.
Switching to front camera crahes the app.

So it's kind of "works a little, handle with care" kind of thing.

Also: The camera that came with lineage was uninstalled when I flashed the ANXCamera files, which I did not expect.

Blechpirat

Jun 26, 2018
Hamburg
Well, I have now a fully wiped and formated Lineage, downloaded as instructed 1.5 and 2.3_N from the telegram group. Flashed 1.5, booted, started 1.5 (crashed without delay), reboot to recovery, flashed 2.3, reboot, Camera says" can't connect to camera".

That's worse than my first try :(

EDIT for readability

Last edited:

deepdelete

May 12, 2011
Well, I have now a fully wiped and formated Lineage, downloaded as instructed 1.5 and 2.3_N from the telegram group. Flashed 1.5, booted, started 1.5 (crashed without delay), reboot to recovery, flashed 2.3, reboot, Camera says" can't connect to camera".

That's worse than my first try :(

EDIT for readability
Works fine on Nitrogen OS

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone