ANXCamera on POCO X3 NFC

Search This thread

Blechpirat

Jun 26, 2018
Hamburg
Has anyone made the ANXCamera run on Poco x3 with a custom ROM?

I'm using @gardiols LineageOS 17.1 https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/rom-10-lineageos-17-1-unofficial-surya-karna.4202533/ with Magisk 22.1.

I used Magisk to install ANXCamera.190, ANXFramework.190, ANX48MPFix R.201 and (after getting stuck) Bootloop-Hotfix.190

I found two new apps, ANX Camera and ANX Scanner on my phone after flashing. While ANXScanner seems to work just fine, ANX Camera just makes a black screen (first start after reboot) or just a crash (all other attempts).

Last edited:

Blechpirat

Jun 26, 2018
Hamburg
Some fiddling later:
I still get "Can't connect to camera" in Portrait mode. event tho I have the 48 MP fix installed.
I also tried out the 64 button (in more), which stopped the camera from doing anything.
Switching to front camera crahes the app.

So it's kind of "works a little, handle with care" kind of thing.

Also: The camera that came with lineage was uninstalled when I flashed the ANXCamera files, which I did not expect.

Blechpirat

Jun 26, 2018
Hamburg
Well, I have now a fully wiped and formated Lineage, downloaded as instructed 1.5 and 2.3_N from the telegram group. Flashed 1.5, booted, started 1.5 (crashed without delay), reboot to recovery, flashed 2.3, reboot, Camera says" can't connect to camera".

That's worse than my first try :(

EDIT for readability

Last edited:
Reactions: RogueBanana

deepdelete

May 12, 2011
Well, I have now a fully wiped and formated Lineage, downloaded as instructed 1.5 and 2.3_N from the telegram group. Flashed 1.5, booted, started 1.5 (crashed without delay), reboot to recovery, flashed 2.3, reboot, Camera says" can't connect to camera".

EDIT for readability
Works fine on Nitrogen OS

RogueBanana

May 11, 2017
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC

EDIT for readability
It behaves almost the same for all OSS vendor based ROMs. I have tried on crDroid and Wave. It can open, but has very slow autofocus, and inability to switch to video (will lag then crash)

It works fine on miui vendor based ROMs though.

Pardon my English

Reactions: Blechpirat

clickos

Mar 14, 2015
It behaves almost the same for all OSS vendor based ROMs. I have tried on crDroid and Wave. It can open, but has very slow autofocus, and inability to switch to video (will lag then crash)

Pardon my English
I'm on Havoc OS ROM(not miui) and and camera is perfect. the camera works perfectly well all lenses work it's fast and video works too.
After installing Havoc ROM magisk and a custom kernel this is what I did.
Except I flashed both and straight through my recovery and not in magic.

1- Flash ANX 1.5 in Magisk.
2- Reboot and Allow all Permissions & launch the camera.
3- Now Flash ANX 2.0 in Magisk.
4- Reboot & Enjoy,Everything works Fine🔥

It is necessary to follow the step! Otherwise there will be bugs.
©@konsumeri_mods

tmr16

Jan 19, 2014
Hello, I installed anx camera and it works great. There is also a Magisk module with which I can delete the installed camera in aosp-Rom?

ronk74

May 23, 2021
Hello, I installed ANXcamera 185R in crdroid7.6. Is there a way, to save the pictures to sd-card? I can tick "Save to sd" in camera settings, but ANXcamera saves to internal DCIM-Path. After restart ANXcamera Save to sd is unticked...
Thank you.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Pardon my English
    I'm on Havoc OS ROM(not miui) and and camera is perfect. the camera works perfectly well all lenses work it's fast and video works too.
    After installing Havoc ROM magisk and a custom kernel this is what I did.
    Except I flashed both and straight through my recovery and not in magic.

1- Flash ANX 1.5 in Magisk.
    2- Reboot and Allow all Permissions & launch the camera.
    3- Now Flash ANX 2.0 in Magisk.
    4- Reboot & Enjoy,Everything works Fine🔥

It is necessary to follow the step! Otherwise there will be bugs.
    ©@konsumeri_mods
    This Telegram channel has the working version of ANXCamera.
    Just follow the instructions,
    It works fine on my Poco X3 running Evolution X 5.6

Cheers

EDIT for readability

EDIT for readability

Pardon my English
    Try this one, working fine for me on OSS based ROMs. But this one was the last version, further ANX camera magisk module will be developed by konsumeri.

MOD EDIT: Attachement removed