• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

ANXCamera on POCO X3 NFC

Search This thread

joop1ter

I'm on Havoc OS ROM(not miui) and and camera is perfect. the camera works perfectly well all lenses work it's fast and video works too.
After installing Havoc ROM magisk and a custom kernel this is what I did.
Except I flashed both and straight through my recovery and not in magic.

1- Flash ANX 1.5 in Magisk.
2- Reboot and Allow all Permissions & launch the camera.
3- Now Flash ANX 2.0 in Magisk.
4- Reboot & Enjoy,Everything works Fine🔥

It is necessary to follow the step! Otherwise there will be bugs.
©@konsumeri_mods
Every thing works? AI is not working...

padiyes

Nov 17, 2016
Is there a way to enable options by default?

I would like to "HDR" to be enabled when I start the camera and "steady video" when I start video.

Is there something in config files that can be done?
I'm on 185R, just after enable HDR option in cam, I'm always get that option enable whenever open the cam. As well as on Steady option in video.
Could you elaborate more on your issue?

Noter2017

Dec 10, 2016
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
Xiaomi Mi Band 4
I'm on 185R, just after enable HDR option in cam, I'm always get that option enable whenever open the cam. As well as on Steady option in video.
Could you elaborate more on your issue?
I'm using 2.4 (flashed over 1.5) and in that version I have to enable "steady video" everytime I start the app.

It's like the camera forgets the setting

padiyes

Nov 17, 2016
I'm using 2.4 (flashed over 1.5) and in that version I have to enable "steady video" everytime I start the app.

It's like the camera forgets the setting
Where do you see the 2.4 number? Mine 185R saw from app info.

Btw, after restart the phone. I saw that the steady video gone. Turn out that after closing the app, indeed steady video option will be gone.
But, the HDR still there even after restart phone.

Noter2017

Dec 10, 2016
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
Xiaomi Mi Band 4
sorry offtopic, is this available for poco x3 pro?
I'm afraid not yet:

Noter2017

Dec 10, 2016
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
Xiaomi Mi Band 4
okay, we're in different build, so I may be can't give any further insight :)

btw, are you in Android 10? since I'm in A11 unable to utilize 190 version. That's why I'm on 185R instead.
I'm on Android 11 and I actually found my version in this thread.

The idea was to flash 1.5 in Magisk, followed by 2.4.

ANX works perfectly stable which for me is more important than slightly better picture quality in GCam. All lenses, image stabilization and saving to SD card work

padiyes

Nov 17, 2016
I'm on Android 11 and I actually found my version in this thread.

The idea was to flash 1.5 in Magisk, followed by 2.4.

ANX works perfectly stable which for me is more important than slightly better picture quality in GCam. All lenses, image stabilization and saving to SD card work
Updated, I've upgraded to 190 too. Indeed I install 2.4 but there's no trace of 2.4 inside the app (cmiiw).

I'm agree that all features that available in Xiaomi Cam, cool indeed.
But the night mode still lose to that Gcam, or is there any additional setting/feature need to be activated?

padiyes

Nov 17, 2016
I'm not sure how to open the ANX's developer settings, but I already see a visual feedback when I click the shutter button (circle slightly shrinks).
Actually, the tap feedback activated from OS' Developer Setting :)
I've tried it, and I can confirm that the issue present there. Please check my video, I tap on the mid-bottom and didn't trigger anything. It's just react when tap on the top area of shutter button.

Checked on the Telegram @ANXMiuiCameraChat, AEonAX said that for current version there will be no more fix. Since a new version that support A11 will be released (he's working on it).

So, for now, nothing we can do for this issue. Whether we can use volume button to shutter, or we need to tap the upper area of the shutter button to shoot.

Attachments

• ANXCamera can not tap.mp4
    6 MB · Views: 0

Noter2017

Dec 10, 2016
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
Xiaomi Mi Band 4
Where can I find v1.5 (or is it 150)? All I'm seeing is 'ANXCameraUnity_158.SlimyColdHusky.zip' on the official site...
Here

Reactions: pnin

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Where can I find v1.5 (or is it 150)? All I'm seeing is 'ANXCameraUnity_158.SlimyColdHusky.zip' on the official site...
    Here

It behaves almost the same for all OSS vendor based ROMs. I have tried on crDroid and Wave. It can open, but has very slow autofocus, and inability to switch to video (will lag then crash)

It works fine on miui vendor based ROMs though.

Pardon my English
    I'm on Havoc OS ROM(not miui) and and camera is perfect. the camera works perfectly well all lenses work it's fast and video works too.
    After installing Havoc ROM magisk and a custom kernel this is what I did.
    Except I flashed both and straight through my recovery and not in magic.

1- Flash ANX 1.5 in Magisk.
    2- Reboot and Allow all Permissions & launch the camera.
    3- Now Flash ANX 2.0 in Magisk.
    4- Reboot & Enjoy,Everything works Fine🔥

It is necessary to follow the step! Otherwise there will be bugs.
    ©@konsumeri_mods
    This Telegram channel has the working version of ANXCamera.
    Just follow the instructions,
    It works fine on my Poco X3 running Evolution X 5.6

Cheers
    Well, I have now a fully wiped and formated Lineage, downloaded as instructed 1.5 and 2.3_N from the telegram group. Flashed 1.5, booted, started 1.5 (crashed without delay), reboot to recovery, flashed 2.3, reboot, Camera says" can't connect to camera".

That's worse than my first try :(

EDIT for readability
    Well, I have now a fully wiped and formated Lineage, downloaded as instructed 1.5 and 2.3_N from the telegram group. Flashed 1.5, booted, started 1.5 (crashed without delay), reboot to recovery, flashed 2.3, reboot, Camera says" can't connect to camera".

That's worse than my first try :(

EDIT for readability
    It behaves almost the same for all OSS vendor based ROMs. I have tried on crDroid and Wave. It can open, but has very slow autofocus, and inability to switch to video (will lag then crash)

It works fine on miui vendor based ROMs though.

Pardon my English
    Try this one, working fine for me on OSS based ROMs. But this one was the last version, further ANX camera magisk module will be developed by konsumeri.

MOD EDIT: Attachement removed