ANXCamera on POCO X3 NFC

Search This thread

AcaSia0388

Mar 27, 2016
I don't use magick. rooting x

But anx camera is absolutely necessary.

Are there any flashable files in twrp recovery in general?

Even when flashing things on the official website, an error appears.

Here, even if I flash even in file 1.5 .16, an error pops up

Is there any way I can use it??

padiyes

I don't use magick. rooting x

But anx camera is absolutely necessary.

Are there any flashable files in twrp recovery in general?

Even when flashing things on the official website, an error appears.

Here, even if I flash even in file 1.5 .16, an error pops up

Is there any way I can use it??
No magic needed, just magisk, but the one installed on magisk will be disabled when magisk inactive/uninstalled.

TWRP not recommended, as it may cause more problem than magisk, and uninstallation tend more difficult than magisk. That's why this method were not supported anymore.

But if you insist, as it have the same zip file, just try to install the latest version 190R (By Noid - Full Version modded for R) on TWRP (dwyor) and report the result here :)

AcaSia0388

Mar 27, 2016
I am using Android 11 rom based on MIUI.

I don't use magick.

Is there a file that can be done with TWRP flashing??

Please tell me how to do this without using magick just flashing TWRP.

padiyes

I am using Android 11 rom based on MIUI.

I don't use magick.

Is there a file that can be done with TWRP flashing??

Please tell me how to do this without using magick just flashing TWRP.
Once again, no magic needed nor magick, just magisk ;)

No tutorial as it didn't recommended. Just try download the zip file and flash it in TWRP with your own risk. Keep us updated about the result later, please.

SusuK1

Aug 9, 2021
Hallo everyone
updated today from 185R.SaltyIntelligentPlainsqueaker to ANXCameraUnity.190R.BountifulDistantHapuka and got the massage "MIUI core magisk module not installed" (screenshot attached)
does anyone know's what it means? i searchd this module and did not find anything
on 185R.SaltyIntelligentPlainsqueaker everything works fine (almost)

thanks in advance :)

my phone:
POCO X3 NFC
HavocOS 4.4
android 11

Attachments

• photo_2021-08-09_11-39-42.jpg
    photo_2021-08-09_11-39-42.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 77
Last edited by a moderator:

AcaSia0388

Mar 27, 2016
Once again, no magic needed nor magick, just magisk ;)

No tutorial as it didn't recommended. Just try download the zip file and flash it in TWRP with your own risk. Keep us updated about the result later, please.
I don't know which version to use.

I tried flashing some files but it gives an error.

joop1ter

I have version 190R installed, indeed the AI present here (like your attachment).
But I can't see the dual video mode. In this case, could you share your installation file name?
First you must install miui core module.
Download Anx camera pro from playstore. Open the app and activate front back video. Full version 190R is laggy. HDR gives me FC and not good quality Fotos. Tried also light version is also laggy and buggy. Switched back to previews version. Waiting for more stable build.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210812-114530729 (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20210812-114530729 (1).jpg
    435.6 KB · Views: 65
  • Screenshot_20210812-114413498 (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20210812-114413498 (1).jpg
    349.7 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

padiyes

Download Anx camera pro from playstore. Open the app and activate front back video. Full version 190R is laggy. HDR gives me FC and not good quality Fotos. any one tried light?
Omg, I once remember using step like this in the old version. Just don't remember that I have that anxcam pro app.

Thanks for the reminder, dual-video activated properly in X3 NFC A11 ArrowOS. I record 30fps video fluently 👍

turquoise.ht

Apr 21, 2010
Everything is ok but Filters are not working. I downloaded the latest one and flashed over magisk. Arrow OS A11

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It behaves almost the same for all OSS vendor based ROMs. I have tried on crDroid and Wave. It can open, but has very slow autofocus, and inability to switch to video (will lag then crash)

It works fine on miui vendor based ROMs though.

Pardon my English
    I'm on Havoc OS ROM(not miui) and and camera is perfect. the camera works perfectly well all lenses work it's fast and video works too.
    After installing Havoc ROM magisk and a custom kernel this is what I did.
    Except I flashed both and straight through my recovery and not in magic.

1- Flash ANX 1.5 in Magisk.
    2- Reboot and Allow all Permissions & launch the camera.
    3- Now Flash ANX 2.0 in Magisk.
    4- Reboot & Enjoy,Everything works Fine🔥

It is necessary to follow the step! Otherwise there will be bugs.
    ©@konsumeri_mods
    This Telegram channel has the working version of ANXCamera.
    Just follow the instructions,
    It works fine on my Poco X3 running Evolution X 5.6

Cheers
    Well, I have now a fully wiped and formated Lineage, downloaded as instructed 1.5 and 2.3_N from the telegram group. Flashed 1.5, booted, started 1.5 (crashed without delay), reboot to recovery, flashed 2.3, reboot, Camera says" can't connect to camera".

That's worse than my first try :(

EDIT for readability
    Well, I have now a fully wiped and formated Lineage, downloaded as instructed 1.5 and 2.3_N from the telegram group. Flashed 1.5, booted, started 1.5 (crashed without delay), reboot to recovery, flashed 2.3, reboot, Camera says" can't connect to camera".

That's worse than my first try :(

EDIT for readability
    It behaves almost the same for all OSS vendor based ROMs. I have tried on crDroid and Wave. It can open, but has very slow autofocus, and inability to switch to video (will lag then crash)

It works fine on miui vendor based ROMs though.

Pardon my English
    Try this one, working fine for me on OSS based ROMs. But this one was the last version, further ANX camera magisk module will be developed by konsumeri.

MOD EDIT: Attachement removed