Attachments

• Screenshot_20210411-153734.jpg
    Screenshot_20210411-153734.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 134
  • Wow
Reactions: Timmmmaaahh!

TotallyAnxious

Aug 3, 2013
Latest 9 Pro update finally has at least 1 app that's newer than the 7 pro. Also added the latest 9 Pro camera. Even newer than here

v6.2.38

And should still work on all OOS 11 devices. But that's untested

Also you should read this https://www.xda-developers.com/access-oneplus-camera-app-hidden-settings/

Reactions: Timmmmaaahh!

TotallyAnxious

Aug 3, 2013
Last edited:
Reactions: jaggillararla

jaggillararla

• Mar 27, 2015
    I saw that we have now playing in audio settings but it's not functional. U're really skilled anxious! Thank u❤️🤙🏻
    More and more features coming in by the day.

TotallyAnxious

Aug 3, 2013
    App Category Provider apk is now in the user Apps folder and I added the 9 Pro Gallery. It's nothing special but must be a system app. Just a slightly newer build number.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Modules work on 11.0.1.1
      The latest gallery is from the 8T beta, but 9 Pro sounds better lol
      New 9 Pro camera in module and screenshot/screen record in apk folder

Taken from 11.2.6.6
      New camera app 6.2.87 from 9 Pro 11.2.7.7
      Redesign themes gone in latest Gboard beta
      These modules are made for personal use. If you have an issue it is likely on your end. It's like running OOS 10.5ish w/ OOS 11/Pixel 4 Pixel 5/9 Pro/server side features via a whole lot of sed. The "thoroughness" of this OP is to minimize the need for back and forth between us.

Anxious 7 Pro v483 features:
      (Template - Magisk module installer)

Nova Launcher w/ Google Feed, Pixel 5 features (device personalization services, flags, google phone framework, overlays), Premier Tier, 9 Pro features (camera, gallery)

Anxious 7 Pro Companion v319 features:
      (Template - MMT-Ex 1.6)

Anxious Kernel Script - Infinite Pills, Infinite Alcohol | Display Saturation +20% | Gboard - Emoji Kitchen, Faster Voice Typing, Google Lens, Grammar Check, M2 (telescoping gif, tenor autocomplete, trending search), New Design (all themes), No Spacebar Branding, Ogg Opus Encoder, Pill Shape, Pixel Props, Redesign Themes (no key border toggle, 2 of them), SODA, Tenor V2 * Languages (autocomplete, trending term, suggested search term), Tflite (emoji predicition, main word predicition, triggering model), Translate Dictation | Google Duo - In Call Effects w/o FPS Cap (moment capture, portrait), Message Captions, Opus FEC, Outgoing Call Camera Switch, Restrict Low Bandwidth Logging, Video Processing-Sink, VP9 Hardware, 720p (for most things) | Google Phone - Duo Handover, STIR/SHAKEN (carrier/os support required), VVM (all carriers) | Google Photos - Bitmaps, Cache Aware Video, Jpeg Backup Quality 100% (preview, regular), New Video Editor Backend/Frontend w/ Export Frame, OpenGL ES3.0 (editing)

True Silent v2 features:
      (Template - MMT-Ex 1.6)

Silent .ogg file for notifications. Useful for apps like Facebook Messenger that don't respect notification channels properly. Seperate module so less reselecting when debugging anxious module. Also doesn't need to be uninstalled with OTAs.

Verizon Plus Ultra v16 features:
      (Template - MMT-Ex 1.6)

Fixes for using Verizon on the 7 Pro.​

All feature lists are constantly changing. Not everything is listed. Because sometimes the modules put you front in line for a/b server testing of literally anything Google.

The embedded links for some features are just links to what I consider to be a good enough explainaiton of the feature.

Google is your friend, I am not.

Support:
      Basically none. This is made for my personal use. If you don't follow the instructions, you'll probably end up in a non-boot/bootloop.

What I'm Using:
      Kernel - Kirisakura 1.2.2 R
      Magisk - Stable
      Rom - 11.0.1.1.GM21AA

Do not use Open Beta/AOSP/LOS/etc... with my modules.

There are no special instructions for updating, unless stated otherwise in a release post. The below install instructions are not meant to be followed for updating.

Prerequisites:

You need "Busybox for Android NDK" and I strongly recommend "Terminal Modifications" & "Cross Compiled Binaries" with sed installed to /system/bin. They are on the magisk module repo.

How to install:
      Read entire OP. Reread entire OP. Do it again.
      2. Install "Overlay Mount Fix".
      3. Uninstall Google Framework/Phone, and/or Nova Companion apk, if any/all are installed. Go to the Play Store listing for Device Personalization Services and click uninstall, if it's available. Reboot, if you uninstalled any modules. There are probably other modules you should uninstall. But that's your problem, not mine.
      4. Install "Anxious7Pro_v*.zip". (Magisk Manager reccomended)
      5. Reboot.
      6. Install Google Phone as user app, you can use apk from companion module, from apkmirror, or clear Play Store data and then it should be offered by by play store.
      7. Clear Play Store data if you didn't in step 6. Then update apps that now have an update in the Play Store.
      8. Set up Device Personalization Services, Google Phone, i.e. grant all permissions (including "Draw over other apps" and "Modify system settings"), set as default phone app, spam app (search "spam" in settings), open app and set up available features. Don't forget to check all Settings>Apps and notifications>Special app access and check all of them for the aforementioned apps + Google apps (hit overflow menu and show system).
      9. Install "Anxious7ProCompanion_v*.zip". (Magisk Manager recommended)
      10. Reboot.
      11. You profit.
      12. Donate.
      13. I profit.
      14. Repeat step 12.
      15. Repeat step 14.
      16. Install Verizon specific module. Reboot. Reset APN defaults (search "sim" in settings, 1st suggestion>sim 1>access point names>overflow menu) if using Verizon module.

Download(s) faq:
      Q: Can you provide a mirror?
      A: No.
      Q: Why?
      A: Mega is very mobile friendly and collects no metrics, I can't even track the number of downloads!

Changelog:
      Will be available on each release post. I will not compile a changelog in one post.

Magisk:
      Don't use anything older than the latest stable magisk.

Tips/Troubleshooting:
      You should check "Settings>
      Security & lock screen>Google Play system update" for an update. My modules might enable being on the latest. Might not.

If any app is reported as unsupported in the Play Store then clear the Play Store's data. It should work after that but a reboot might be needed sometimes.

Google has the ability to break pretty much anything with server side updates.

Clean installs of roms will probably have better outcomes, if it didn't work.

The app that live caption exists in, is called "Device Personalization Services". If it's not available you need to manually enable the service. I recommend this app manager. While you're at it you should enable all activities, providers, receivers, services. I also suggest using App Ops and Shizuku (required for App Ops functionality). All the linked apps also make debugging/troubleshooting easier.

I don't use call screen. It scares non-techy people and they just hang up.

Random:
      You should read the Magisk documentation and MMT-Ex wiki.
      Once I have time to look through new OnePlus 8 Pro developer preview I'll make download live again.

Guess who's back....back again.
      Starting to host more OnePlus apps on mega. It'll be most of the non stock OnePlus/not fully rolled out OnePlus apps I'm using.

Also will pick apart the new R release for the OnePlus 8 Pro tonight or tomorrow.
      Modules work on 11.0.0.2
      * * * Reminder * * *

Let's all play nice. There's no reason for anyone to be sarcastic, or walking the line on being rude. :good:

Users: if you have an issue, log cats, screenies, and in depth detailed comments of your issue, what you did to resolve it, how you did it, etc. will always help get a better answer.

Maintainers/helpers/regulars: when trying to help, be patient, be respectful and be an example of how to communicate properly in the development section. Take the time to explain what is needed to get accurate help, and be a productive member of a development project.

Bottom line: we all need to communicate with respect, being helpful, and not being rude or insulting. These are all violations of Forum Rules, and personally, I think we're all better than that :D

Remember. If your comment isn't respectful, helpful, and on-topic; it probably violates the rules. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Thanks for everyone's cooperation.
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone