Themes / Apps / Mods [Anxious] OOS v502, Companion v346, True Silent v2, Verizon PU v16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
Screenshot_20210802-001144.jpg

Teaser. I'm using part of someone else's work so still trying to get in contact with the creator.

I can't get call screen working with module but you can do it manually.

Download the com.google.android.dialer file in the mega link. Copy to /data/data/com.google.android.dialer/files/phenotype/com.google.android.dialer

Set permissions to 600 like in screenshot.

Credit: @kingsmanz

Edit: You'll want to set there permissions of /data/data/com.google.android.dialer/files/phenotype to 500. This prevents Google Phone from replacing the file every time the app is started.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210802-221528.jpg
    Screenshot_20210802-221528.jpg
    318.3 KB · Views: 114
  • Screenshot_20210817-161647.jpg
    Screenshot_20210817-161647.jpg
    335.1 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Reactions: rodken

RokCruz

Nov 18, 2014
Mexico
OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus 10 Pro
Awesome work! Thanks

Just sharing my experience: Hold for me disappear after reboot, vvm can be force enabled with an activity launcher(voicemail secret code activity) but can't be enabled for me maybe because I'm using an virtual mobile operator? And call recording can be enabled with a magisk module form Here

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210816-152939__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20210816-152939__01.jpg
    650.9 KB · Views: 44
  • Screenshot_20210816-153536.jpg
    Screenshot_20210816-153536.jpg
    363.1 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot_20210816-152832__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20210816-152832__01.jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot_20210816-152946__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20210816-152946__01.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot_20210816-152950__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20210816-152950__01.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 46
Awesome work! Thanks

Just sharing my experience: Hold for me disappear after reboot, vvm can be force enabled with an activity launcher(voicemail secret code activity) but can't be enabled for me maybe because I'm using an virtual mobile operator? And call recording can be enabled with a magisk module form Here
I don't personally recommend changing props to make Google think you have a different phone. Can cause issues.

And yes. VVM not working is probably linked to your digital provider.

RokCruz

Nov 18, 2014
Mexico
OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus 10 Pro
I don't personally recommend changing props to make Google think you have a different phone. Can cause issues.

And yes. VVM not working is probably linked to your digital provider.
Yeah I'm aware of it, last time I found a modded google phone with call recorded enabled but I don't remember where. I'll still testing

Edit: removed call recorder module and call recorder is still active, maybe XML file is enough to enable it? Idk 🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210816-171855.jpg
    Screenshot_20210816-171855.jpg
    325.1 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Yeah I'm aware of it, last time I found a modded google phone with call recorded enabled but I don't remember where. I'll still testing

Edit: removed call recorder module and call recorder is still active, maybe XML file is enough to enable it? Idk 🤣
Ill look into it. Still recovering from surgery. But I got a new version of the dialer file (thanks to @aer0zer0) you have to manually copy. So that might help with hold for me, just need to download the new file and follow step 17

Edit: I already have call record enabled in phenotype file.

Edit 2: I followed the steps in the thread you linked. Didn't work. And I didn't have hold for me until I followed step 17 in my instructions

Last edited:

RokCruz

Nov 18, 2014
Mexico
OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus 10 Pro
Edit 2: I followed the steps in the thread you linked. Didn't work. And I didn't have hold for me until I followed step 17 in my instructions
Yeah, clearing phone app data remove the .XML and don't work, so we need to open phone app again and overwrite .XML or just skip step 4.
@RokCruz

I added an automated way to install the data dialer file. He's a twrp.zip, @Nebrassy has a functional twrp for 7 Pro OOS 11. Just install with fastboot.

I've updated the post that step 17 links to.
I'll test, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    These modules are made for personal use. If you have an issue it is likely on your end. It's like running OOS 10.5ish w/ OOS 11/Pixel 4 Pixel 5/9 Pro/server side features via a whole lot of sed. The "thoroughness" of this OP is to minimize the need for back and forth between us. All OOS 11-11.2.* should be supported. Remains to be seen what changes with Color OS based OOS.

Anxious OOS v502 features:
    (Template - Magisk module installer)

Android 12.1 Emojis, Blurs, Immersive Navbar, Nova Launcher w/ Google Feed, Pixel 5 features (device personalization services, flags, google phone framework, overlays), Premier Tier, 9 Pro Camera

Anxious OOS Companion v346 features:
    (Template - MMT-Ex 1.6)

Anxious Kernel Script - Infinite Pills, Infinite Alcohol | Gboard - Faster Voice Typing, Google Lens, M2 (telescoping gif, tenor autocomplete, trending search), No Spacebar Branding, Ogg Opus Encoder, Pill Shape, Pixel Props, SODA, Tenor V2 * Languages (autocomplete, trending term, suggested search term), Tflite (emoji predicition, main word predicition, triggering model), Translate Dictation | Google Duo - In Call Effects w/o FPS Cap, Message Captions, Opus FEC, Outgoing Call Camera Switch, Restrict Low Bandwidth Logging, Video Processing-Sink, VP9 Hardware, 720p (for most things) | Google Phone - Duo Handover, STIR/SHAKEN (carrier/os support required), VVM (all carriers) | Google Photos - Cache Aware Video, Jpeg Backup Quality 100%, New Video Editor Backend/Frontend w/ Export Frame

True Silent v2 features:
    (Template - MMT-Ex 1.6)

Silent .ogg file for notifications. Useful for apps like Facebook Messenger that don't respect notification channels properly. Seperate module so less reselecting when debugging anxious module. Also doesn't need to be uninstalled with OTAs.

Verizon Plus Ultra v16 features:
    (Template - MMT-Ex 1.6)

Fixes for using Verizon on the 7 Pro.​

All feature lists are constantly changing. Not everything is listed. Because sometimes the modules put you front in line for a/b server testing of literally anything Google.

The embedded links for some features are just links to what I consider to be a good enough explainaiton of the feature.

Google is your friend, I am not.

Support:
    Basically none. This is made for my personal use. If you don't follow the instructions, you'll probably end up in a non-boot/bootloop.

What I'm Using:
    Kernel - Kirisakura 1.3.9 R
    Magisk - Stable
    Rom - 11.0.4.1.GM21AA (7 Pro)

Do not use Open Beta/AOSP/LOS/etc... with my modules.

There are no special instructions for updating, unless stated otherwise in a release post. The below install instructions are not meant to be followed for updating.

Prerequisites:

You need "Busybox for Android NDK" and I strongly recommend "Cross Compiled Binaries" with sed installed to /system/bin. They are on the magisk module repo.

How to install:
    Read entire OP. Reread entire OP. Do it again.
    2. Install "Overlay Mount Fix". Skip to next step, if it fails to install.
    3. Uninstall Google Framework/Phone, and/or Nova Companion apk, if any/all are installed. Go to the Play Store listing for Device Personalization Services and click uninstall, if it's available. Reboot, if you uninstalled any modules. There are probably other modules you should uninstall. But that's your problem, not mine.
    4. Install "AnxiousOOS_v*.zip". (Magisk Manager only)
    5. Reboot.
    6. Install Google Phone as user app, you can use apk from companion module, from apkmirror, or clear Play Store data and then it should be offered by the play store.
    7. Clear Play Store data if you didn't in step 6. Then update apps that now have an update in the Play Store.
    8. Set up Device Personalization Services, Google Phone, i.e. grant all permissions (including "Draw over other apps" and "Modify system settings"), set as default phone app, spam app (search "spam" in settings), open app and set up available features. Don't forget to check all Settings>Apps and notifications>Special app access and check all of them for the aforementioned apps + Google apps (hit overflow menu and show system).
    9. Install "AnxiousOOSCompanion_v*.zip". (Magisk Manager only)
    10. Reboot.
    11. Clear Play Store data
    12. You profit.
    13. Donate.
    14. I profit.
    15. Install Verizon specific module. Reboot. Reset APN defaults (search "sim" in settings, 1st suggestion>sim 1>access point names>overflow menu), if using Verizon module.
    16. Call Screen/Hold For Me.
    17. 100% jpeg quality.

Download(s) faq:
    Q: Can you provide a mirror?
    A: No.
    Q: Why?
    A: Mega is very mobile friendly and collects no metrics, I can't even track the number of downloads!

Changelog:
    Will be available on each release post. I will not compile a changelog in one post.

Magisk:
    Don't use anything older than the latest stable magisk.

Tips/Troubleshooting:
    You should check "Settings>
    Security & lock screen>Google Play system update" for an update. My modules might enable being on the latest. Might not.

If any app is reported as unsupported in the Play Store then clear the Play Store's data. It should work after that but a reboot might be needed sometimes.

Google has the ability to break pretty much anything with server side updates.

Clean installs of roms will probably have better outcomes, if it didn't work.

The app that live caption exists in, is called "Device Personalization Services". If it's not available you need to manually enable the service. I recommend this app manager. While you're at it you should enable all activities, providers, receivers, services. I also suggest using App Ops and Shizuku (required for App Ops functionality). All the linked apps also make debugging/troubleshooting easier.

Random:
    You should read the Magisk documentation and MMT-Ex wiki.
    I'm cancer free and probably getting a pixel 6 pro. So development may stop soon.
    Once I have time to look through new OnePlus 8 Pro developer preview I'll make download live again.

Guess who's back....back again.
    Modules work on 11.0.0.2
    Starting to host more OnePlus apps on mega. It'll be most of the non stock OnePlus/not fully rolled out OnePlus apps I'm using.

Also will pick apart the new R release for the OnePlus 8 Pro tonight or tomorrow.