Any A2020U EDL Firmware Yet?

Search This thread

brian117

Feb 22, 2011
Cleveland, OH
Hey all, has there been any discussion or progress regarding an EDL firmware for the 2020U variant of the Axon 10 Pro yet? I see we have some Chinese and G EDL firmwares released, but not any for the 2020U. I've yet to unlock my bootloader or install TWRP because of no EDL firmware available to fall back on if anything goes wrong. Just curious if there's one available floating somewhere. Thanks!

Unjustified Dev

Recognized Developer
Oct 21, 2012
Memphis , TN
Hey all, has there been any discussion or progress regarding an EDL firmware for the 2020U variant of the Axon 10 Pro yet? I see we have some Chinese and G EDL firmwares released, but not any for the 2020U. I've yet to unlock my bootloader or install TWRP because of no EDL firmware available to fall back on if anything goes wrong. Just curious if there's one available floating somewhere. Thanks!

It's available on easy-firmware

Unjustified Dev

Recognized Developer
Oct 21, 2012
Memphis , TN
Thanks for the response UD, however I cannot seem to locate the specific one needed for the 2020U. Half of them are SD Firmwares, and it doesn't specify the region for them. Any help would be appreciated if you can link the correct one. Thanks again.
https://easy-firmware.com/index.php?a=downloads&b=file&id=165761it doesn't specify region because they all have different model numbers. A2020U is the only US model. Link not working, but it's the ones the correlate with your build number for instance b10 or b04 not the PV that's preproduction firmware used for testing

Sent from my ZTE A2020U Pro using Tapatalk

jc717

May 21, 2007

Jdh91986

Jul 31, 2020
Bricked Axon 10 pro

I bricked my Axon 10 pro Us version by trying to unlock the bootloader via the EDL tool, All my phone does is boot into fastboot or just a boot loop and the bootloader did not unlock. I'm new to rooting and stupidly tried this on my daily driver phone. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I have done some research on this and it turns out i didn't do oem unlocking when i turned on usb debugging, so the issue is that the phone will not boot to the os to enable oem unlocking and the bootloader is still locked so i can't even install a stock rom to it. Anyone have any ideas how i can get an OS on the device or enable oem unlocking through fastboot or any other solution that might help
?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts