Question Any Anx camera module for Redmi Note 11 Custom Roms ?

Search This thread

NotClawGenius

Mar 9, 2017
Redmi Note 11
I had installed ppui android 12L and crdroid 8.smth on my Redmi note 11. Everything was working fine until I came across the camera. It was poor as hell. The quality was just bad and nothing else. I tried to take a picture of my assignment but the text quality was unclear and it looked like the picture has been taken from a Nokia feature phone with 2 megapixels. Even my friend was having trouble reading the document. I've been using miui documents feature a lot for my assignments and research papers. Then for the sake of availing that specific feature 'documents', I flashed almost every module of anx camera along with miui core services but they didn't work for me. Now I'm back on miui Leon OS port ROM which I hate the most because of stock Miui user interface. Is there any solution to install anx camera module on Redmi note 11 android 12 custom ROM ?? If there is any please help me 🥲
There is an Indian YouTuber "Tech Office", he often uploads custom ROM videos for miui devices. I have posted many comments regarding this issue but he hasn't replied to my single comment.
Why I'm requesting with such long briefings? Probably because I just can't get enough of stock android 12 buttery smooth experience 🥰

Last edited:
There is a trcamera app search it on google and you will find its official website.
It has all the camera modes as well as many other features. Its basically a gcam port.
Screenshot_20220711-193135_trCamera.png
Screenshot_20220711-193135_trCamera.png
Screenshot_20220711-193126_trCamera.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220711-193130_trCamera.png
    Screenshot_20220711-193130_trCamera.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 23

NotClawGenius

Mar 9, 2017
Redmi Note 11
Install this and open the camera app then go to settings and scroll down till you find additional lenses option open that and click on the enable button to enable the remaining camera modules
So today I flashed ppui and installed this camera. I have also loaded xml configuration file and the quality was way better than the official miui stock camera as I cross checked some photos that I've captured before flashing ppui. But then my heart shattered once again becuase the video mode was just pitch black and it forced the camera to force shutdown. 🥲
saaalaaa qismat he harab he. 🥲

Does the camera works on your version.

Last edited:
Reactions: maniImaster

NotClawGenius

Mar 9, 2017
Redmi Note 11
I used the same rom. But after seeing the video mode crashing, I went straight to miui official site and downloaded the official android 12 beta recovery update. Its few hours since I have flashed this rom. So far it is so good. Also kindly let me know if video mode is working on your ppui 4.6 🥰

Attachments

• IMG_20220713_000518.jpg
    IMG_20220713_000518.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_2022-07-13-00-05-35-572_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-13-00-05-35-572_com.android.settings.jpg
    262.7 KB · Views: 34
Reactions: maniImaster
Dec 3, 2020
Hi OP, have you tried ANX for RN10? There wasn't officially one but as far as I'm aware someone managed to get ANX to work, and RN11 and RN10 have very similar specs to one another including the cameras

Reactions: NotClawGenius
Dec 3, 2020
Yeah dude, I did try RN10 module along with miui core services on my RN11 spes. It didn't work either. All I got was a pitch black camera.
Oof, a real shame. Maybe we could wait to have an official ANX to release for this device. In the meantime as a suggestion to stock camera replacement, you can try to use BSG Gcam. I use the 8.1 MGC from here. Most stuff works here including the video

Reactions: NotClawGenius

NotClawGenius

Mar 9, 2017
Redmi Note 11
Oof, a real shame. Maybe we could wait to have an official ANX to release for this device. In the meantime as a suggestion to stock camera replacement, you can try to use BSG Gcam. I use the 8.1 MGC from here. Most stuff works here including the video

Thank you so much mate for this link, I will try this also. Currently I'm on rice droid and using MGC 8.1 with xml configuration I just found randomly. It is all great. 🥰

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Install this and open the camera app then go to settings and scroll down till you find additional lenses option open that and click on the enable button to enable the remaining camera modules
    So today I flashed ppui and installed this camera. I have also loaded xml configuration file and the quality was way better than the official miui stock camera as I cross checked some photos that I've captured before flashing ppui. But then my heart shattered once again becuase the video mode was just pitch black and it forced the camera to force shutdown. 🥲

I used the same rom. But after seeing the video mode crashing, I went straight to miui official site and downloaded the official android 12 beta recovery update. Its few hours since I have flashed this rom. So far it is so good. Also kindly let me know if video mode is working on your ppui 4.6 🥰
    Hi OP, have you tried ANX for RN10? There wasn't officially one but as far as I'm aware someone managed to get ANX to work, and RN11 and RN10 have very similar specs to one another including the cameras
    Yeah dude, I did try RN10 module along with miui core services on my RN11 spes. It didn't work either. All I got was a pitch black camera.