Any app to turn s10+ screen off?

Search This thread

DiGWeeD2

May 31, 2008
Screen lock pro works like a charm [emoji1305], tested with face and fingerprint lock

Enviado desde mi SM-G975F mediante Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I use this softkey edge download from Samsung store
    I know guys, there are a ton. But so far I found only two kinds:

- Some completely block your phone, not allowing you to unlock with face or fingerprint.
    - Some -idk why- turn off the screen and randomly turn it on inmediatly after. This doesn't happen evertime, but it's a problem cos if you have smartlock activated then the screen is on and phone in unlocked...

I just want a way to imitate the power button single tap function. I don't like pressing physical buttons, I use a gesture to turn the screen off before putting it inside my pocket. And yesterday I pocket-dialed two people...

So i initially tried using Nova double tap gesture. It would turn the screen off but a second later it would go to the lock screen. Now i use Good Lock by Samsung and i actually like it a lot. In Good Lock go to the the "Family" tab - (no idea why it's called this) and then select One Hand Operation +.... I created a Small Right handle that turns the screen off when i slide it. Works great and i have yet to activate it by accident.
    Use Double tap by agooda, simple app that works perfectly:
    - free
    - no need to root
    - no intrusive ads
    - instant screen off and lock.
    - works with fingerprint.
    THIS is exactly what you want....

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.goldenpie.psl

I put it on ALWAYS active...so anytime the sensor is covered it goes off right away...problem solved. Fingerprint still works like a charm.