Question Any chance of a Global Rom?

Search This thread

Beowulf1211

May 17, 2012
I'm new to all of this Chinese rom business. Will it take a Global release for a global rom to come out? The main issue I'm having is that Android Auto doesn't come pre-installed with the CN rom.... So no matter what you do, it will not work on your car. Global roms don't have this issue.

svetius

Administrator
Dec 23, 2009
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2
OnePlus 9 Pro
I'm new to all of this Chinese rom business. Will it take a Global release for a global rom to come out? The main issue I'm having is that Android Auto doesn't come pre-installed with the CN rom.... So no matter what you do, it will not work on your car. Global roms don't have this issue.
I have a feeling that we will by maybe middle of 2022. Just a guess.

Reactions: Beowulf1211

Tahot

Jan 13, 2022
Even of they release a global rom you cant install it on chinesse phones, oppo does not allow to do that

babaorum1973

Mar 27, 2018
Neuilly-sur-Seine
I have carlink on the phone, still doesn't get recognized by the car. It's pretty much a lost cause.
I have an Android head unit and the oppo car app started automaticaly but dont really nées myself. I will try this day to test..
After one week and adaptations thé find N Iis m'y daily driver ..global ROM from chinese could be interressant with Android 12..i followed a sharp S2 forum where member Heineken78 done a very good job to modify chinese rom ...

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have a feeling that we will by maybe middle of 2022. Just a guess.