Any Custom Cases for LG V35?

Search This thread

bbf

Apr 29, 2006
Are there any cases made expressly for the LG V35?

LG's own website isn't any help.

All the ones I've found on ebay and amazon.com are ones made for the V30. Since the camera module on the V35 is slightly lower in the case, it's visually unappealing to use a V30 case, especially if it's one of the more expensive ones (I expect more precision for a case that costs more.)

I'm currently using a case for the V30, and the off-centre camera just irks me a little bit every time I look at the back.

PS Sorry for posting this on the V30 Accessories SubForum, xda-developers has refused to create a subforum for the V35, so posts must go where-ever and be tagged for the V35. Meh.

davidsmash098

Mar 11, 2011
There are a lot on Amazon. I'm currently using the Ringke Fusion smoke black color. It's not the prettiest case but man it's already protected my phone from a couple drops so I'm really glad I got this one over some of the thinner options.

ChazzMatt

Recognized Contributor
Nov 30, 2010
Atlanta, Georgia
There are a lot on Amazon. I'm currently using the Ringke Fusion smoke black color. It's not the prettiest case but man it's already protected my phone from a couple drops so I'm really glad I got this one over some of the thinner options.

And its SPECIFICALLY for the V35 -- or does it say V30/V35? What the op is talking about is most case makers just slapped "V35" on their V30/V30+/V30S cases. And unless the case is made specifically and ONLY for V35, then is really just a V30 case with slightly unaligned camera cutout when used on V35.

Last edited:

davidsmash098

Mar 11, 2011
And its SPECIFICALLY for the V35 -- or does it say V30/V35? What the op is talking about is most case makers just slapped "V35" on their V30/V30+/V30S cases. And unless the case is made specifically and ONLY for V35, then is really just a V30 case with slightly unaligned camera cutout when used on V35.

Yes specifically for the v35. The camera cut out is perfect. Like I said, a search should pop up a lot. I found several just by searching "V35 cases" and reading reviews to make sure.

Reactions: ChazzMatt

Dreading

Sep 28, 2008
I appreciate this discussion. I am getting a V35 next week and had ordered a V30/V35 case, thinking they were the same.

The V35 options are really limited, and the reason I am getting a V35 is because the Ringke case on my G6 failed - a major shatter occurred after a minor fall. So, I don't trust Ringke and am trying the Tudia Merge case which appears to be specifically for the V35. If anyone finds any other V35 specific cases, please post here.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Yes specifically for the v35. The camera cut out is perfect. Like I said, a search should pop up a lot. I found several just by searching "V35 cases" and reading reviews to make sure.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone