Any Custom Rom for Lenovo Tab M10 HD X505X(Other than Remix Resurrection OS{cuz its not working})

Search This thread

Atharv_ARG

Nov 30, 2021
I was very happy to see the Remix Resurrection OS custom rom available for my Lenovo Tab M10 HD X505X, as there are no current custom rom for my device. The problem soon arose when I tried to flash the rom to my tablet using TWRP, I also faced the same problem of getting stuck at the LENOVO logo. Being confused I decide for going back to my custom rom, Finally finding the stock rom and doing some alterations in the stock rom files, I was able to flash the Stock rom with ADB with no issues and the device works with no issues. The Resurrection ROM was not working even though I followed each and every step to flash the file exactly with getting no errors.

This was the Thread : https://xdaforums.com/t/unofficial-...top-style-tb-x505x-lenovo-tab-m10-hd.4306713/

I Followed exact steps but it yielded no results. I cannot afford Data losses for multiple times, as the tab is in constant use daily.

Does any one has any unofficial version of any other custom rom for the model of my tab?

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
I was very happy to see the Remix Resurrection OS custom rom available for my Lenovo Tab M10 HD X505X, as there are no current custom rom for my device. The problem soon arose when I tried to flash the rom to my tablet using TWRP, I also faced the same problem of getting stuck at the LENOVO logo. Being confused I decide for going back to my custom rom, Finally finding the stock rom and doing some alterations in the stock rom files, I was able to flash the Stock rom with ADB with no issues and the device works with no issues. The Resurrection ROM was not working even though I followed each and every step to flash the file exactly with getting no errors.

This was the Thread : https://xdaforums.com/t/unofficial-...top-style-tb-x505x-lenovo-tab-m10-hd.4306713/

I Followed exact steps but it yielded no results. I cannot afford Data losses for multiple times, as the tab is in constant use daily.

Does any one has any unofficial version of any other custom rom for the model of my tab?
@Atharv_ARG

Please read the guidances that are stuck on top of every forum prior to your next posting like
I've moved the thread to Q&A.

Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator