Any Custom ROM for LG G2 Mini D625?

Search This thread

rcso2010

Apr 30, 2010
I just got this beauty in a really cheap price but I can't access my google account at playstore, so i decided to install a custom rom

I finally got ROOT with the KingRoot

but now, I can't find any custom rom for this specific G2 mini (D625)

Anyone has installed any recovery or custom rom successfully?

Thanks in advance!

Vagelis1608

Sep 16, 2012
Athens
LG G2 Mini
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
There is no active development on the d625 because it uses different hardware. It's not like the other phone models ( d620, d618 etc.)

Ill tell you straight: picking this device up and starting to work on it would take much time and effort no one is willing to do.
Indeed.
The biggest problem of the device is that no one has figured out how to unlock the bootloader.

Reactions: rcso2010

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There is no active development on the d625 because it uses different hardware. It's not like the other phone models ( d620, d618 etc.)

Ill tell you straight: picking this device up and starting to work on it would take much time and effort no one is willing to do.

Indeed.
    The biggest problem of the device is that no one has figured out how to unlock the bootloader.