Question Any debloat full list?

Search This thread

met4ller

Sep 11, 2012
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G
Hi, I started using adb app control and I disabled 38 processes.
I m pretty happy with this useful app but I feel I can go much deeper...
I would love to remove much more stuff (if possible).
I used a list in the a20thread, but many processes /apps are different or missing from a52s.
So anyone could please me share here or privately the full list of safe disabling?
I need to keep Facebook Bixby routine and vocal assistant.
For the rest I can quit almost everything useless.
It would be great to find also the top 10-20 app/processes that drains battery between them.

Thank you for the help! ❤

muppetz

Sep 27, 2015
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
Nothing Phone 1
There is an apk it can shows every system apks what is triggering , boot , wireless , any actions they do . Not every apk drain battery so much . In general Google services are hungry for energy and you can not dispense of them . I disable for example Google search , Google Assistant , Google Pay , Duo , Hangouts and Calendar . Maps I need always . Also some launchers drain battery . Regarding Facebook Bixby routine and vocal assistant they are battery eating , very much . Most of them have some tracking activity which are awake or they trigger awakening most of time . So don't stop small and insignifiant apks , focus only on the those few which affect your battery life . Disabling them I extend battery at least 25....30% daily . Better results can be done with a routed device , but root for phone today became a lttle bit tricky .
Also battery can be increased choosing some correct settings of system behaviour . A11 and A12 have a lot of settings for wireless , security , data , accesibility and so on which if they are active can drain also battery . Not less important is screen refresh rate or SOT , it is known more activity on phone when display is lit can drain at least 80% of battery . That can be tested only by battery drain over night when battery percentage drops down 1...2% or less . 2% is quite much...
Oops , I forgot , many users keep for nothing , all the time , Data , Wireless , Bluetooth , Hotspot and Location active . That's a big mistake that loose battery backup . Keep them only you need

Last edited:

met4ller

Sep 11, 2012
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G
There is an apk it can shows every system apks what is triggering , boot , wireless , any actions they do . Not every apk drain battery so much . In general Google services are hungry for energy and you can not dispense of them . I disable for example Google search , Google Assistant , Google Pay , Duo , Hangouts and Calendar . Maps I need always . Also some launchers drain battery . Regarding Facebook Bixby routine and vocal assistant they are battery eating , very much . Most of them have some tracking activity which are awake or they trigger awakening most of time . So don't stop small and insignifiant apks , focus only on the those few which affect your battery life . Disabling them I extend battery at least 25....30% daily . Better results can be done with a routed device , but root for phone today became a lttle bit tricky .
Also battery can be increased choosing some correct settings of system behaviour . A11 and A12 have a lot of settings for wireless , security , data , accesibility and so on which if they are active can drain also battery . Not less important is screen refresh rate or SOT , it is known more activity on phone when display is lit can drain at least 80% of battery . That can be tested only by battery drain over night when battery percentage drops down 1...2% or less . 2% is quite much...
Oops , I forgot , many users keep for nothing , all the time , Data , Wireless , Bluetooth , Hotspot and Location active . That's a big mistake that loose battery backup . Keep them only you need
Hi, thank you for your help.
Which is this apk that shows drains?
I almost follow all your suggestions.
I didn't get how can I understand if SOT is good or not, which app can let me understand that and, if I found problems, how can I improve it?

Then, I agree to disable the bigger drain processes, but some for me are important for working, such Facebook.
For this reason, seeing a lot of fb processes, I would like to know if I can disable some of them without having issues.
Then, Bixby routines it drains, fine, but it saves you a lot of battery and time (auto enable /disable GPS/ night sounds for example).
About Google and Samsung, i don't care about them, apart maps, calendar and drive.
Considering all these details, which processes do you suggest me to disable (mostly about Samsung) ?
I don't know if you are using a debloating tool, and if you can tell me the exact process name.
Thanks

P. S.
I Just read on Quora a guy that said that Google assistant doesn't consume much, it consume more Bluetooth. Could be true?
Is hard to find a clear answer on the net.

Last edited:

muppetz

Sep 27, 2015
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
Nothing Phone 1
" My Android Tools Pro " , it's a very interesting apk . I used it since Androia 5...6 . Compare behaviour between ordinary apk and every Google services .
You don't need to trust me , trust only yourself doing some tests with your phone . Observe draining over night .
In the apk provided you have " Service ' , Broadcast receiver " , ' Activity ' and " Content provider "
On the other hand , Samsung is well known has double apps with same purpose like Google . I don't understand why is this . More than that Samsung has also a relaxed anti-hibernate background activity apks versus chinese brands like Huawei , Oppo , Xiaomi , OnePus etc which stop some times aggressively non-important apks

Last edited:
Reactions: met4ller

fnldstntn

Dec 23, 2011
LG Nexus 5X
Nokia 5

muppetz

Sep 27, 2015
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
Nothing Phone 1
I just saw that is for rooted phones but I don't have it.. 😅
For this reason I wait for someone that can help me with a full /partial list of all debloatable processes.
Thanks
It is for rooted phone only to choose any actions . But if you install it you'll see the root and subroutines of any apk and/or services you have on phone . That I consider important ! I don't used it as well cause non-rooted phone .

met4ller

Sep 11, 2012
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G

Use this. it only shows safe to uninstall apps. and if you click the app it explains what it is.
Another guy told me about this program, but I already had app control and a list of all safe processes, the only con is that there's also other missing processes because it's made for another phone.
So, I made my own list based on it, I would love to add something more (if possibile and I m not missing anything).
Can you suggest me what I can remove more on my a52s?
I only listed the final words of the process to simplify with different countries app names 😉

Thanks!

Attachments

• lista debloat a52s da confermare-migliorare.txt
    709 bytes · Views: 169

sando99

Jun 30, 2012
Sofia
Here is my list (I used Universal Android Debloater):

com.android.chrome

com.android.providers.partnerbookmarks

com.diotek.sec.lookup.dictionary

com.facebook.appmanager

com.facebook.services

com.facebook.system

com.google.android.apps.messaging

com.google.android.apps.tachyon

com.google.ar.core

com.google.audio.hearing.visualization.accessibility.scribe

com.microsoft.appmanager

com.microsoft.skydrive

com.samsung.android.accessibility.talkback

com.samsung.android.app.camera.sticker.facearavatar.preload

com.samsung.android.app.reminder

com.samsung.android.app.sharelive

com.samsung.android.app.spage

com.samsung.android.app.watchmanagerstub

com.samsung.android.ardrawing

com.samsung.android.aremoji

com.samsung.android.aremojieditor

com.samsung.android.arzone

com.samsung.android.aware.service

com.samsung.android.bixby.agent

com.samsung.android.bixby.service

com.samsung.android.bixby.wakeup

com.samsung.android.bixbyvision.framework

com.samsung.android.fast

com.samsung.android.forest

com.samsung.android.game.gamehome

com.samsung.android.game.gametools

com.samsung.android.kidsinstaller

com.samsung.android.livestickers

com.samsung.android.mateagent

com.samsung.android.mdx

com.samsung.android.service.health

com.samsung.android.smartswitchassistant

com.samsung.android.stickercenter

com.samsung.android.themestore

com.samsung.android.visionintelligence

com.sec.android.app.chromecustomizations

com.sec.android.app.soundalive

com.sec.android.easyMover.Agent

com.sec.android.mimage.avatarstickers

de.axelspringer.yana.zeropage

Some of these apps you might be using, so do your research before uninstalling.

met4ller

Sep 11, 2012
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G
@sando99 thanks, is it for a52s?
adb app control can save the list of debloated processes, so I can restore it with one click instead than one by one with new phone?
I ll change it soon for a speaker problem, it rasps.
I fixed it three times with a sound, but it keep happen the problem.
Probably is a hardware problem, but could I accidentally disabled a sound process that can distort audio? I think I disabled only the safe ones, anyway my list is in this post, if there's something wrong and someone can check /find it, would be awesome!
It happens both with speaker and normal call speaker.

sando99

Jun 30, 2012
Sofia
@sando99 thanks, is it for a52s?
adb app control can save the list of debloated processes, so I can restore it with one click instead than one by one with new phone?
I ll change it soon for a speaker problem, it rasps.
I fixed it three times with a sound, but it keep happen the problem.
Probably is a hardware problem, but could I accidentally disabled a sound process that can distort audio? I think I disabled only the safe ones, anyway my list is in this post, if there's something wrong and someone can check /find it, would be awesome!
It happens both with speaker and normal call speaker.
It's for A52s and yes, UADB will save the list of uninstalled/disabled apps.

fnldstntn

Dec 23, 2011
LG Nexus 5X
Nokia 5
Wow, 141 apps!! Are all these safe to remove?
And, most important, is true that majority of these app/processes doesn't drain battery because the true consuming processes are few/less?
Yes they are all safe to remove but you can loose some function you are using which i dont use like Bixby, Google assistant Samsung Pay etc. i disbled all google apps exept Maps, Play store, play services and translate. İ disabled most samsung apps that i dont use including Samsung store. i dont know if most of these processes consume any battery, i disable evrything that is safe to disable and i dont need.

You can use the Universal Android Debloader. by default it shows onlt app that are safe to remove and if you click on the app it explains what it is.

met4ller

Sep 11, 2012
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G
Yes they are all safe to remove but you can loose some function you are using which i dont use like Bixby, Google assistant Samsung Pay etc. i disbled all google apps exept Maps, Play store, play services and translate. İ disabled most samsung apps that i dont use including Samsung store. i dont know if most of these processes consume any battery, i disable evrything that is safe to disable and i dont need.

You can use the Universal Android Debloader. by default it shows onlt app that are safe to remove and if you click on the app it explains what it is.
Fine, I still have some questions.
I use maps but I disabled it (from phone setting), because its not really a notification map (I use it only while driving or checking the path), so why you didn't the same?

Because I use Bixby routines/cloud/Samsung store, should I avoid removing any process in your list?

Why did you stopped Samsung store? There are important updates sometimes..

Lastly, do you know how to backup my debloated list and how to restore it with uad?

Thx

Saswata Chakraborty

Jan 6, 2018
City Of Joy
Google Pixel 7a
This is the debloat list I use. It is focused mainly on Samsung apps that I don't use. I did not debloat Google apps such as Meet, Chrome, Google Messages etc since we can just disable those apps. The main culprit is Samsung which doesn't let you disable most of their own apps. I understand a lot of people probably use their Quick Share, Private Share, Samsung Pass, Samsung Cloud, Samsung Message etc. However, I still wish Samsung had given us an option to atleast disable them incase someone doesn't want to use those apps.

Attachments

• Debloat.txt
    3 KB · Views: 84

Saswata Chakraborty

Jan 6, 2018
City Of Joy
Google Pixel 7a
Wow, 141 apps!! Are all these safe to remove?
And, most important, is true that majority of these app/processes doesn't drain battery because the true consuming processes are few/less?
Yes it's true that many system apps don't run in the background and don't get activated until they are called/triggered. However, there's no way for us to know which system app is linked to other apps and how often they are triggered. So, you can disable them incase you don't use them. However, please note that sometimes it can backfire you. If you disable a system app which is important for the OS, your device will constantly search for that app as soon as you open any app which is partially/fully dependent on that system app. So, always check the function of a system app before you disble or debloat it.

met4ller

Sep 11, 2012
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G
Yes it's true that many system apps don't run in the background and don't get activated until they are called/triggered. However, there's no way for us to know which system app is linked to other apps and how often they are triggered. So, you can disable them incase you don't use them. However, please note that sometimes it can backfire you. If you disable a system app which is important for the OS, your device will constantly search for that app as soon as you open any app which is partially/fully dependent on that system app. So, always check the function of a system app before you disble or debloat it.
Yes man, I totally agree about removing all useless things and I never disable other than safe processes. Your last debloat list how many processes have inside ? I ll open next week when I ll check another list I already have (the one with 141 processes of the last week we talked about).
BTW i also disable all Samsung you mentioned, apart cloud that I feel is essential for any body because it also back up Bixby routines, good guardians and all settings (don't like to waste two hours in setting everything).

At the end the croaking speaker problem it was not connected to debloating/virus but an hardware issue that also other people accused in the Samsung forum.
On Tuesday I ll ship to fix it, not so funny to do it just after 2 months of use, but will be all for free at least.

The main, most important question now is: how to backup up on my windows all my list of disabled app with adb app control??
I really need to know it soon because I have to backup everything in 48h from now.
Thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is my list (I used Universal Android Debloater):

com.android.chrome

com.android.providers.partnerbookmarks

com.diotek.sec.lookup.dictionary

com.facebook.appmanager

com.facebook.services

com.facebook.system

com.google.android.apps.messaging

com.google.android.apps.tachyon

com.google.ar.core

com.google.audio.hearing.visualization.accessibility.scribe

com.microsoft.appmanager

com.microsoft.skydrive

com.samsung.android.accessibility.talkback

com.samsung.android.app.camera.sticker.facearavatar.preload

com.samsung.android.app.reminder

com.samsung.android.app.sharelive

com.samsung.android.app.spage

com.samsung.android.app.watchmanagerstub

com.samsung.android.ardrawing

com.samsung.android.aremoji

com.samsung.android.aremojieditor

com.samsung.android.arzone

com.samsung.android.aware.service

com.samsung.android.bixby.agent

com.samsung.android.bixby.service

com.samsung.android.bixby.wakeup

com.samsung.android.bixbyvision.framework

com.samsung.android.fast

com.samsung.android.forest

com.samsung.android.game.gamehome

com.samsung.android.game.gametools

com.samsung.android.kidsinstaller

com.samsung.android.livestickers

com.samsung.android.mateagent

com.samsung.android.mdx

com.samsung.android.service.health

com.samsung.android.smartswitchassistant

com.samsung.android.stickercenter

com.samsung.android.themestore

com.samsung.android.visionintelligence

com.sec.android.app.chromecustomizations

com.sec.android.app.soundalive

com.sec.android.easyMover.Agent

com.sec.android.mimage.avatarstickers

de.axelspringer.yana.zeropage

Some of these apps you might be using, so do your research before uninstalling.
    " My Android Tools Pro " , it's a very interesting apk . I used it since Androia 5...6 . Compare behaviour between ordinary apk and every Google services .
    You don't need to trust me , trust only yourself doing some tests with your phone . Observe draining over night .
    In the apk provided you have " Service ' , Broadcast receiver " , ' Activity ' and " Content provider "
    On the other hand , Samsung is well known has double apps with same purpose like Google . I don't understand why is this . More than that Samsung has also a relaxed anti-hibernate background activity apks versus chinese brands like Huawei , Oppo , Xiaomi , OnePus etc which stop some times aggressively non-important apks
    I just saw that is for rooted phones but I don't have it.. 😅
    For this reason I wait for someone that can help me with a full /partial list of all debloatable processes.
    Thanks
    Here is my list. 141 apps. includes most off google apps and some Samsung apps.