Any Dev have some free time :D ? ( Custom ROM )

Search This thread

ScaleneVirus288

Mar 7, 2016
Poland
Hi everybody.
I am looking for Dev who can build custom roms. When I had nexux 5, I was using sailfishos. After moving to Samsung , I couldn't find any1 to work on it. Now I hope, some1 will have some free time :p

Sailfishos was halium base if I am not wrong but according to its developers, it can be builded on Android p ( not like halium/Ubuntu touch )

"What will I have from it?" I can PayPal ( not 200$ like before) 350$. 50$ per week . If some1 else will add some money, then more.

"Is there any catch?" It would be nice to cooperate. Send builds and get money

Contact ? Telegram would be best. I might not check xda if I am busy "IAmPony288"

Hope some1 will answer that post

Have a nice day :D

Btw. If post is against the rules ( because from what I remember, I can't sell stuff but don't remember what about asking for ROMs ) , I'll delete it.

Last edited:

alpinista82

Sep 22, 2012
While it may be possible to port sailfish to the P3xl I guess you seriously underestimate the amount of work involved as one would be leaving the android ecosystem. I could start talking about the challenges such as hardware abstraction layer and so on, but I doubt this would be helpful to you. In short: very unlikely that's gonna happen.

Hi everybody.
I am looking for Dev who can build custom roms. When I had nexux 5, I was using sailfishos. After moving to Samsung , I couldn't find any1 to work on it. Now I hope, some1 will have some free time :p

Sailfishos was halium base if I am not wrong but according to its developers, it can be builded on Android p ( not like halium/Ubuntu touch )

"What will I have from it?" I can PayPal 200$ . 50$ per week . If some1 else will add some money, then more.

"Is there any catch?" It would be nice to cooperate. Send builds and get money

Contact ? Telegram would be best. I might not check xda if I am busy "IAmPony288"

Hope some1 will answer that post

Have a nice day :D

Btw. If post is against the rules ( because from what I remember, I can't sell stuff but don't remember what about asking for ROMs ) , I'll delete it.

ScaleneVirus288

Mar 7, 2016
Poland
While it may be possible to port sailfish to the P3xl I guess you seriously underestimate the amount of work involved as one would be leaving the android ecosystem. I could start talking about the challenges such as hardware abstraction layer and so on, but I doubt this would be helpful to you. In short: very unlikely that's gonna happen.

So you saying that no1 will help me. I used to have sailfish as my daily driver so I know how it works. Thx 4 opinion anyway :(