Any experience with appszoom reviews?

Search This thread

gpuig

Nov 15, 2013
Hi all,

I was investigating different ways to promote my app and I was thinking on appszoom. I thought those reviews were only under payment but I just found out that you can also apply for a free review! However, unders those conditions: "You can also request your review for free and you'll get it published within 60 days"

Has anyone tried a free review with them?

abelmasai

Nov 19, 2013
appszoom.com is a very good apps review site

appszoom.com have reviewed two of my apps
* NewsDrift

* Africa Safaris

I really liked the way they did the reviews. You don't have to wait for 60 days. For instance, NewsDrift was reviewed within 48 hours of submitting the app. The reviews were also very well done - I also got to be featured on their home page under Latest Reviews.

I would recommend appszoom any day.

Reactions: monicalorrainemccoy

digitalMUTANT

Sep 23, 2013
A good way to promote your app/game

I also ad my app/game listed and reviewed by Appzoom.com :

Konbo Monsters

I really think they did a fair review and my game was featured in its Latest Reviews section.

If you want a good way to promote your app, choose the AppZoom.com ;)

gpuig

Nov 15, 2013
Thanks for your answers! Indeed those reviews look pretty professional.

Did any of you use a paid review (specially since you mentioned within 48h) or you took the free option? If so, how much does it cost?

abelmasai

Nov 19, 2013
Yes, the reviews are very professional...I did not have to pay anything. Both of my apps were reviewed for free... I was really impressed.

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2013
play.google.com
Hi all,

I was investigating different ways to promote my app and I was thinking on appszoom. I thought those reviews were only under payment but I just found out that you can also apply for a free review! However, unders those conditions: "You can also request your review for free and you'll get it published within 60 days"

Has anyone tried a free review with them?

I had used their free review service, and got a quick response.
Also, the review process took shorter than expected and was very well done.
I'd used their service for my Android Game.

Nov 19, 2013
Yes, I have tried to submit an app on Appszoom but didn't succed. At last they ask to pay a fixed amount to publish my app review on their website. You should try some other website to publish a free review about your app. You should also consider App store optimization to increase app downloads from app stores.

Hi Richard,

I'm sorry to hear you were unable to submit your app for review. Did you get in touch with the AppsZoom support? Hello@appszoom.com

I work there and I'm sure they can work something out for you, there is no reason you shouldn't be able to get a free review, AppsZoom always offers free reviews unless the app is not available in their testing country, or it is not a free app, but in both cases you can send them an APK or promo code so that they can review it, and you don't have to pay. Sorry if there was any confusion!

Woodny

Jan 17, 2014
Tell me if you notice a big increase of downloads after they've reviewed your apps? Many people told me that it is not worth to buy reviews.

Nov 19, 2013
Tell me if you notice a big increase of downloads after they've reviewed your apps? Many people told me that it is not worth to buy reviews.

Hi! I just want to clarify that the point of reviews is not to get installs, but to increase visibility. If your app is good, people will install it and in AppsZoom reviewed apps receive 4x more installs than those without reviews. While the reviews are not app promotions, but the benefit of the Premium review is that the app appears in a Premium position in the homepage and for a longer period of time than free reviews. The other benefit of Premium reviews (besides being published within 48 hours) is that the developer approves it before it is published, so if you're not happy with the review you can block it from being published. Hope that helps clarify!

Last edited:

Woodny

Jan 17, 2014
Hi! I just want to clarify that the point of reviews is not to get installs, but to increase visibility. If your app is good, people will install it and in AppsZoom reviewed apps receive 4x more installs than those without reviews. While the reviews are not app promotions, but the benefit of the Premium review is that the app appears in a Premium position in the homepage and for a longer period of time than free reviews. The other benefit of Premium reviews (besides being published within 48 hours) is that the developer approves it before it is published, so if you're not happy with the review you can block it from being published. Hope that helps clarify!

Ok I see what you mean, but at the end I would like to have more active users. I have to pay for review so i can use ROI to do some calculation. I want to earn so if this investment won't make any profits I don't want to pay for it. Review at good App Review Site = Increase Visibility = More Active Users = Higher Revenue. Right? I just want to know what Review Site is worth to pay.

Nov 19, 2013
Update from Appszoom

Hi guys!

A quick update since some things have changed at Appszoom. We've redesigned our homepage, added a few new services, and due to really high demand for reviews, we've removed the free review request, but you can still email us (hello at appszoom dot com) about your app and let us know you'd like a free review. We may not always be able to guarantee a review, but we'll do our best to help you!

Keep in mind that there's a big difference between free and Premium Reviews:

Premium Reviews are ready within 2 work days (free reviews take much longer) and you pre-approve the review before it's published (free reviews are published when ready). The Premium Review also gets featured for up to four days in our homepage and in our "more reviews" section.

If I missed something, just ask away! Happy apping guys!

sekip

Aug 15, 2014
Hi today i got email from appszoom and i have some questions but i am did not have time to study it yet so sorry if I ask something twice or senselessly. When I want to use Appszoom I have to remove the AdMob SDK? I am make money on google account or appszoom? Because I've found my application to Appszoom but I did not do anything and it seems that it is linked to google.play. Thank you for answers and appszoom for opportunity.

appfactory

Mar 18, 2013
www.medicAll-app.com
Hi today i got email from appszoom and i have some questions but i am did not have time to study it yet so sorry if I ask something twice or senselessly. When I want to use Appszoom I have to remove the AdMob SDK? I am make money on google account or appszoom? Because I've found my application to Appszoom but I did not do anything and it seems that it is linked to google.play. Thank you for answers and appszoom for opportunity.

Save your time and money, your app will drown in millions of other apps, besides, who sits and watch that site anyway ;)

Nov 19, 2013
When I want to use Appszoom I have to remove the AdMob SDK? I am make money on google account or appszoom?

Since Appszoom's SDK also displays banners, it's advisable to remove AdMob SDK if you prefer to use Appszoom's SDK, however it is not mandatory. We recommend you only use one banner provider, since otherwise you could overwhelm your app with banners, which doesn't make for a nice user experience. You can make money from the SDK too - it works through cross promotion, which is a free exchange of banner impressions with other apps, or also through monetization, whereby your app displays paid ads for apps and you receive money when someone installs the app from the ad. They are all interstitial banners, meaning they don't appear permanently in any position. You can manage all the SDK stats from your Appszoom dashboard and it's a very flexible service. You can use both cross promotion and monetization or just one or the other.

Regarding your app in Appszoom - it is linked with Google Play (or the app store, depending on the app) meaning when a user clicks to download they are sent to the corresponding market. Appszoom is an app discovery site and app, driving more installs to the markets.

Hope that helps! :D

sekip

Aug 15, 2014
Since Appszoom's SDK also displays banners, it's advisable to remove AdMob SDK if you prefer to use Appszoom's SDK, however it is not mandatory. We recommend you only use one banner provider, since otherwise you could overwhelm your app with banners, which doesn't make for a nice user experience. You can make money from the SDK too - it works through cross promotion, which is a free exchange of banner impressions with other apps, or also through monetization, whereby your app displays paid ads for apps and you receive money when someone installs the app from the ad. They are all interstitial banners, meaning they don't appear permanently in any position. You can manage all the SDK stats from your Appszoom dashboard and it's a very flexible service. You can use both cross promotion and monetization or just one or the other.

Regarding your app in Appszoom - it is linked with Google Play (or the app store, depending on the app) meaning when a user clicks to download they are sent to the corresponding market. Appszoom is an app discovery site and app, driving more installs to the markets.

Hope that helps! :D

Thank you very much! It helped. I decided to try it but I'm still waiting for appkey (I clicked on the button), or when I want to get appkey I have to send an email with banners? Thanks again ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    appszoom.com is a very good apps review site

appszoom.com have reviewed two of my apps
    * NewsDrift

* Africa Safaris

I really liked the way they did the reviews. You don't have to wait for 60 days. For instance, NewsDrift was reviewed within 48 hours of submitting the app. The reviews were also very well done - I also got to be featured on their home page under Latest Reviews.

I would recommend appszoom any day.