Question Any GCAM for OnePlus 10 Pro?

Search This thread

Nixeus2

Mar 11, 2020
I've downloaded PXv8.1_GCam-v1.2 and my main and selfie cameras work, as well as the video function! Video wouldn't work on GCam 7.3.018 version 2.5. Aux camera is yet to be fixed, though

Pretty strange, are you sur all the modules are accessible on this build ?

Nixeus2

Mar 11, 2020
I think we should make a big thread asking for OP to unlock this phone.....Maybe using twitter and quoted them ???

Has anyone tried the 9r aux camera enabler yet to see if it works? It's labeled oos12

joaofer

Jun 30, 2011
According to the group I'm on telegram, this module enables auxiliary cameras on gcam, I haven't tested it because I don't have magisk installed. If you want to test...

Attachments

• mcpro24fps cam enabler.zip
    3.2 KB · Views: 64

Nixeus2

Mar 11, 2020
Hello people,

I got confirmations Russian developped some Magisk module for OP10 pro with a module able to unlock aux lenses for GCAM !

i don't have the magisk module. If anyone get it, please give us if all is ok !

<Moderator Edit>: Removed all references to Telegram and paid services. Please see our stickied rules post at the top of every section for XDA's rules about not advertising paid services without authorization, and also our requirements in order to post Telegram links. Any questions, PM me, please - @roirraW "edor" ehT.

Last edited by a moderator:

SirTAVARES

Sep 26, 2020
Tech in Bermudas
Vivo X90 Pro Plus
have you guys tested the APK from oppo find x2 pro ones here?

it worked for them and they had aux blocked too.

Nixeus2

Mar 11, 2020
Hello Guys,

Anyone bought the magisk module and gcam for op10 pro ? There is a telegram group who sell it but all is in russian, i don't understand any thing.

Anyone bought it ?

Reactions: Cengiz67

pavoleo

Sep 29, 2012
Valencia
There's a partially working gcam in this telegram group: https://t.me/op10discussion
It's called "aux working gcam". They say it's working in OP10R, and partially working and OP10pro.

In my phone (OP10pro) wide angle is workin (but it's extremely wide, more than the stock camera).
Normal lens does not work, it makes a strange color error taking the photo and the result is a mess.
Telephoto lens don't work, app crashes.

It's a beginning, I think. Maybe developers can work on this to make a full functional gcam. Can somebody check it as well?

gundam311

Dec 25, 2012
Davao
Hi, as i was trying all gcams available recently, i found that our device is compatible with oppo releases of gcams "aweme". You can try bsg gcam releases from 8.4 to 8.7. when using camera for pictures, only wide and main lenses are working, when switching to zoom lense it will crash. But when using video mode (im using bsg 8.7), all lenses are working fine and can record perfectly.

Reactions: pavoleo

pavoleo

Sep 29, 2012
Valencia
Hi, as i was trying all gcams available recently, i found that our device is compatible with oppo releases of gcams "aweme". You can try bsg gcam releases from 8.4 to 8.7. when using camera for pictures, only wide and main lenses are working, when switching to zoom lense it will crash. But when using video mode (im using bsg 8.7), all lenses are working fine and can record perfectly.
Can u post a download link sir?

PlasmaTornado

Jul 31, 2018
Has anyone tried the 9r aux camera enabler yet to see if it works? It's labeled oos12
I have tried it.
All applications which access the camera crash upon trying to open it (including stock).
Does not work

Top Liked Posts