• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Accessories Any Good Screen Protectors

Search This thread

dy2592

Oct 11, 2006
Got a deep scratch on the pre-installed protector. Tried this one off Amazon but its not good. Has weird halo bubbles all around the edges.

Waiting on this one to come and will update soon:

shokmah

Sep 8, 2008
Moto G 2014 LTE
LeEco Le 2
Screenshot_20210715075205.jpg
Bought this pack on amazon (fr) for 10€ there is no hole for selfie camera (I don't selfie so can't tell if it changes any).
There is guide for applying the glass and it fits nicely with the transparent back cover that come with the phone as glass is slimmer that cover edge.

smartphone have been daily in my pocket with keys for 1month+ no visible scratch so far on the front, the back camera one do have a scratch on the macro lens side but doesn't show when I take pics.

the extra mini panels for back is what seems truly protective for me as camera block slitghly stick out of tpu cover

Reactions: _11Lite5g

_11Lite5g

Aug 18, 2021
View attachment 5362435Bought this pack on amazon (fr) for 10€ there is no hole for selfie camera (I don't selfie so can't tell if it changes any).
There is guide for applying the glass and it fits nicely with the transparent back cover that come with the phone as glass is slimmer that cover edge.

smartphone have been daily in my pocket with keys for 1month+ no visible scratch so far on the front, the back camera one do have a scratch on the macro lens side but doesn't show when I take pics.

the extra mini panels for back is what seems truly protective for me as camera block slitghly stick out of tpu cover
I bought it from your recommendation.
The product is perfect and very easy to install.
It improves the screen quality compared to the cheap stock one.

Thanks you ♥️

Reactions: shokmah

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Screenshot_20210715075205.jpg
    Bought this pack on amazon (fr) for 10€ there is no hole for selfie camera (I don't selfie so can't tell if it changes any).

View attachment 5362435Bought this pack on amazon (fr) for 10€ there is no hole for selfie camera (I don't selfie so can't tell if it changes any).

I bought it from your recommendation.
    The product is perfect and very easy to install.
    It improves the screen quality compared to the cheap stock one.

Thanks you ♥️