• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Any hope for the WiFi?

Search This thread

TjPhysicist

Dec 23, 2007
I recently purchased this device. And Wifi has been, not just abysmal but downright non existent. It was okay in 6.0 but when i upgraded it became worse now with 7.1 Beta it is unusable. I don't even care about having 7.1 Beta or Wifi speed anymore, what version or ROM will give me workable wifi that stays on?

tkoreaper

Jan 13, 2011
I've never had an issue with WiFi... is it possible that it is hardware related? The only significant issue I've had is that the sound will turn off after the tablet is on for a long time and the only thing that fixes it is a reboot.

TjPhysicist

Dec 23, 2007
I've never had an issue with WiFi... is it possible that it is hardware related? The only significant issue I've had is that the sound will turn off after the tablet is on for a long time and the only thing that fixes it is a reboot.

Hmm, it may be. I've heard of a few people RMAing their device for this, but it was okay with 6.0 (it came with 6.0), i think; So i'm holding up hope.

AstroDigital

Aug 10, 2010
I have WiFi issues too.
Ver 6 was fine but current version you get full bars all is well.
Several hours later no bars, message attempting to validate.

Solution restart the device.

I complained on Google Boards.

Top Liked Posts