Question Any Luck with Flashing a Tmobile to International?

Search This thread

craznazn

Nov 12, 2009
OnePlus 8T
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
But why? I've owned multiple OP phones and been using the EU OTA with T-Mobile. Never had a problem.
You can ask the same for why they removed dual sim support on Global that's not opened up when you flash another region.

At a minimum, the T-Mobile ROM has device_policy.xml set explicitly to ssss single sim. Replacing it with dsds enabled device_policy.xml from another region crashes the modem. Flashing another region's modem.img does the same thing essentially.

zymphad

Jul 17, 2013
OnePlus 9
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I have a 9 I said. And yes I flashed BA.

Would be weird as hell if it failed for 9 Pro. I never heard of this before owning previous OnePlus phones with T-Mobile.

Really curious that Global or EU firmware would break 9 Pro on T Mobile.

craznazn

Nov 12, 2009
OnePlus 8T
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
I have a 9 I said. And yes I flashed BA.

Would be weird as hell if it failed for 9 Pro. I never heard of this before owning previous OnePlus phones with T-Mobile.

Really curious that Global or EU firmware would break 9 Pro on T Mobile.
No I'm asking if you have the T-Mobile branded device. LE2127/LE2117, or Global LE2125/LE2115? check model in About Phone

zymphad

Jul 17, 2013
OnePlus 9
Google Pixel 6 Pro
No I'm asking if you have the T-Mobile branded device. LE2127/LE2117, or Global LE2125/LE2115? check model in About Phone
Nope.

But I am still wondering why this would break if EU and Global work perfect with T Mobile. That is so weird. I have seen plenty of threads of T Mobile users unlocking and flashing Global without problems. This is first I have seen of this. This is so weird to me. Like doesn't make sense if EU and Global work with T Mobile so by switching it would stop working. That makes no sense to me.

craznazn

Nov 12, 2009
OnePlus 8T
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Nope.

But I am still wondering why this would break if EU and Global work perfect with T Mobile. That is so weird. I have seen plenty of threads of T Mobile users unlocking and flashing Global without problems. This is first I have seen of this. This is so weird to me. Like doesn't make sense if EU and Global work with T Mobile so by switching it would stop working. That makes no sense to me.
It's not that the modem doesn't work on the carrier, it's that the modem itself crashes. I'm referring specifically to T-Mobile branded device where the model number ends in 7
If someone on an EU device want to send me their redacted qxn or trust me with their full qxn, I can test somethings out

craznazn

Nov 12, 2009
OnePlus 8T
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
That is crazy... Cause guaranteed T Mobile users have done this but I haven't read of modems crashing. Truly interesting.
I can almost guarantee you I'm one of the first LE2127 owner to unlock the bootloader and do this.

Why are you even arguing with me about a device you don't have, and whereas I can actually test this stuff and find out exactly what makes the modem power on again?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It's doable. The Global/EU ROMs will break your modem, so you'll have to re-flash your TMO modem back in order to get connectivity. I will not be making a guide until MSM is available.
    Ah, crap. Any foreseeable hope for us in that regard?
    Not yet, I'm working on it but no ETA
    That is crazy... Cause guaranteed T Mobile users have done this but I haven't read of modems crashing. Truly interesting.
    I can almost guarantee you I'm one of the first LE2127 owner to unlock the bootloader and do this.

Why are you even arguing with me about a device you don't have, and whereas I can actually test this stuff and find out exactly what makes the modem power on again?
    Why are you trying to flash T-mobile firmware to the international version?
    Delay on updates :S, T-mobile needs to release them after they are approved by OP.
    Well I think if u can still do it you can catch the ota using logcat. On the next update. That's how I did my old Blu phone.

Hey I apologize for this misunderstanding. No I was gonna see if I could pull my firmware. Like I know you know alot more then I do. But I know how on mtk phones u can use spflash tool to pull your own rom. That's what I was talking bout. But to go to global OnePlus 9 pro. Fastboot into fastboot d and flash the extracted payload.bin except for the modem use your tmo modem. I am just now having time to see what's up with that. I agree with both parties about the modem flashing. Cause with 8t. Someone said same thing. But the global modem worked fine and I thought it was faster and better then the T-Mobile one. Some phones will mess up and others won't. So take caution. I am in no way trying to talk down on you. Or step my bounds on this post. I have only been messing with these phones for 3 yrs. And still don't know crap. Self taught everything I have learned came from cool ppl that took time to help. And alot lots and lots of failure to learn what I know. So once again for anyone that misunderstood my post I apologize.

You're 100% right. I dont know what happened last night but thank God I pulled the firmware from T-Mobile phone. Cause I was stuck on T-Mobile splash screen. It wouldnt do anything. So I flashed my tmo firmware and got it back. Then I flashed my modem with the us firmware. No data except wifi. I had to flash the modemst1 and 2.

Any word on the MSM tool for le2127 yet???