• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Any moto x 2013 marshmallow rom or project

Search This thread

Weekndz

Nov 21, 2015
Cyanogenmod 13 will come to motorola 2013? or stock, or any rom?? please :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

St.Noigel

Mar 7, 2013
Ivano-Frankivsk
Cyanogenmod 13 will come to motorola 2013? or stock, or any rom?? please :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

@Megatron007 starting a project ))
Just wait ))
Or you can try it now
But I know nothing about bugs...

Reactions: vandhya12

jco23

Nov 17, 2011
Nexus Experience ROM developer already released 6.0 for Moto X 2014. Hopefully, won't be long for us.
However, I've read that there is not any improvement over lollipop.

mikeosu

Sep 25, 2013
Is there any chance to be able to ROM my Verizon 2013 moto x? (non-dev edition) Or am I stuck on 5.1 forever :/

gercdgcat

Oct 31, 2012
Argentina
Últimamente el equipo oficial de cyanogenmod ha estado sacando pocas actualizaciones "nightlies", a comparación con algunas semanas atrás.. será que estarán ocupados con cm13?? :D :D

atrain2324

Nov 8, 2013
Chicago
www.musiqtone.com
Hopefully soon. I also have the 2015 edition of the Moto E and while it is missing some features (especially the decoupling of the ringer and notification streams), a CAF/AOSP version of CM13 is pretty fluid, smooth and the battery life is OFF the charts. Took it off the charger at 10 pm local time and it only used 7% in 10 hours...so the Doze feature is clearly working....

karolyhk

Mar 20, 2015
I also started to port CM13 to Moto X independently of @Megatron007 some weeks ago in my spare time . This is my first experience of building CM. So far I'm still fixing build errors :( I think I will contact him in pm.

Reactions: T-1311

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

@Megatron007 starting a project ))
    Just wait ))
    Or you can try it now
    But I know nothing about bugs...
    I also started to port CM13 to Moto X independently of @Megatron007 some weeks ago in my spare time . This is my first experience of building CM. So far I'm still fixing build errors :( I think I will contact him in pm.