Any new coming phone with the best battery life?

Search This thread

mobilos

Nov 20, 2015
Hello

Is there any new coming phone with the best battery life?

I am looking for the upgrade of Sony Xperia 10 IV which has the best battery life possible in a reputable/robust device.

Is there anything similar coming out or a 10 IV replacement?

Thanks!

Fytdyh

Hello

I am looking for the upgrade of Sony Xperia 10 IV which has the best battery life possible in a reputable/robust device.

Thanks!
How do you define the best battery life? Charge it every day and last the whole day? Or charge it once per week?

Reactions: James_Watson

mobilos

Nov 20, 2015
Good question, whatever longer I suppose? I don't think a week lasting Android smartphone exists :D unless it's some kind of Umbugu etc chinese brick or something :D (I am looking for a regular reputable phone)

Sony Xperia 10 IV charges slowly, but it's the battery life champion. I think you aren't getting that with any other android... Though you might want to check out the Galaxy A53 5G. I'm trying not to be biased(Samsung user here), but this one is a complete package for the price. Charging speed is faster than Xperia(which impacts battery life); though don't expect a two-day battery life, but a day and a half is manageable.
EDIT: check this https://xdaforums.com/t/battery-life.4433277/

Last edited:

mobilos

Nov 20, 2015
Sony Xperia 10 IV charges slowly, but it's the battery life champion. I think you aren't getting that with any other android... Though you might want to check out the Galaxy A53 5G. I'm trying not to be biased(Samsung user here), but this one is a complete package for the price. Charging speed is faster than Xperia(which impacts battery life); though don't expect a two-day battery life, but a day and a half is manageable.
EDIT: check this https://xdaforums.com/t/battery-life.4433277/

Thanks but on GSMarena it shows as 113h endurance when the 10 IV is at 163h which is a huge difference?
I had the Motorola Moto G7 Power which is mentioned at 147h and it wouldn't last a day.
Also I have the Poco F3 which is at 114h and again cannot last more than a day.

Thanks but on GSMarena it shows as 113h endurance when the 10 IV is at 163h which is a huge difference?
I had the Motorola Moto G7 Power which is mentioned at 147h and it wouldn't last a day.
Also I have the Poco F3 which is at 114h and again cannot last more than a day.
That's why I said it's hard to match the 10 IV battery... though A53 is pretty solid mid-range considering the price and all. Now it depends what you use your phone for... I've been testing it in full throttle for 8 straight hours with mobile data on and the battery percentage goes with 44%. That's easily a day and a half with mid-usage.

mobilos

Nov 20, 2015
Mmm thanks, I think I would shift my strategy and seek the slimmest/smallest fast charging power bank and the fastest wireless charging phone. Some wireless power banks are magnetic so if I can stick both and go on for a week, it would be great! Is there anything like that?

That's one way to go, but consider that most magnetic wireless power banks are not powerful enough, not to mention that wireless charging is slower(in most cases) than wired. If you want to go that way, a better alternative is to have a power bank case if you find one that fits your phone. Ex:
portable power bank case.jpg

But if you want your battery to last for a week, then you should definitely consider a wired power bank (20000mAh should be fine). It's faster and doesn't produce so much heat. I'm using Anker PowerCore 20,100mAh, it's semi-light, and charges my Galaxy s9+ up to 4-5 times.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello

Thanks!
    How do you define the best battery life? Charge it every day and last the whole day? Or charge it once per week?