• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Any news on the Android pie update for the H930DS

Search This thread

Jude Dabare

May 2, 2018
Hey guys just want to find out whether if anyone of you have received the android Pie update for the LG V30+ H930DS model. Mines currently running software version V20f-IND version. And when do you guys think LG will send it to this version? My hopes telling me atleast it will take until end of Aug. Please do share and reply. Thanks.

ChazzMatt

Recognized Contributor
Nov 30, 2010
Atlanta, Georgia
Hey guys just want to find out whether if anyone of you have received the android Pie update for the LG V30+ H930DS model. Mines currently running software version V20f-IND version. And when do you guys think LG will send it to this version? My hopes telling me atleast it will take until end of Aug. Please do share and reply. Thanks.
When Pie is officially released you won't have to ask. It won't be a secret. ;)

You can install the beta right now if you wish. There's at least three different threads going, to tell you how.

Sent via open market LG US998 V30/V30+

Last edited:

Jude Dabare

May 2, 2018
Hahaha. I'm guessing that a no then. Yes ive seen the threads but still i don't want to risk it. Thanks chazz.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    When Pie is officially released you won't have to ask. It won't be a secret. ;)

You can install the beta right now if you wish. There's at least three different threads going, to tell you how.

Sent via open market LG US998 V30/V30+
    I'd rather wait, the most exciting part of update is the waiting. Once you get it and find out there is no major upgrade, not to mention few features from previous version are probably gone, it'll lose its charm pretty quickly.