• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Any PS4 emulator for android ??????

Search This thread

Arc android

Jan 28, 2021
India 🇮🇳
Hey everyone !!!!!!! Do you know any PS4 emulator for android. I searched on Play Store and got one but it has bad reviews. I searched on Google and got some apps but who knows if they work or are safe. Please provide me an apk if you know one which works and is safe.

THANK YOU !!!!!!!😀

denNorske

Dec 9, 2015
Norway
floof.cc
Hi Arc,

I strictly doubt that any ARM based processor (except for the M1 by Apple) is capable of emulating PS4 in real time performance.

Therefore, there are no good apps for this, and if there are - you will likely have severe performance issues.
Most PS4 based operations are done with the help of a x86-64 architecture, which you mainly find in desktop-grade CPU's.

Which phone do you have?

Picture below is gotten from pinterest.com and reflects the specifications of the PS4.
1624021391960.png

Arc android

Jan 28, 2021
India 🇮🇳
Hi Arc,

I strictly doubt that any ARM based processor (except for the M1 by Apple) is capable of emulating PS4 in real time performance.

Therefore, there are no good apps for this, and if there are - you will likely have severe performance issues.
Most PS4 based operations are done with the help of a x86-64 architecture, which you mainly find in desktop-grade CPU's.

Which phone do you have?

Picture below is gotten from pinterest.com and reflects the specifications of the PS4.
View attachment 5341345
None of the specs match to my phone (Lenovo Tab 3 10 plus) so no chance. Anyway thank you for reply !!!!