• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

any quick way to send SMS ??

Search This thread

skidoo

May 14, 2006
Newtown, Sydney
I've just got a JAMin recently and I'm pretty happy with it, except I can't find a good bit of software that can send sms's easily.
Basically I can send sms's much more easily on a nokia phone, I'm looking for something like a friendly UI to send sms's, any suggestions.

Jamin is flashed with latest rom and a nice big 4gb sdcard for music :)

Oh, I should say thanks to evryone on this forum for helping me understand alot of stuff. eg I've got A2DP running as well with the patch using Nokia HS-12W works perfectly

gianvi

Mar 17, 2006
Have already tried the "Phone Pad" input panel instead of the default soft keyboard? Using T9 on S200 my SMS writing is much less slower than using standard keyboard on screen, but it's not as fast as my N80.

Reef

Apr 15, 2006
The phone pad is okay to type.. But I would really like to have a Danish version of the wordbook... Anyone knows how to get different languages for that?

gjain13

Sep 18, 2006
Bombay
default input

Can anyone let me know how can I change the default input mode to the phone pad from the keyboard. Basically whenever I reset my device, it goes to the keyboard as the default input. I would like to change this so that the phone pad is the default and I don't need to change it everytime.

Thank you,
Gaurav Jain

mccune

Nov 21, 2005
www.mccune.nl
There is a new version of TenGo (v2.1), it supports multiple languages! You try it first before buying :)

In the option menu you can set TenGo to be the default SIP :D

karakemal

Aug 22, 2005
istanbul
open a file via notepad
write

01#"\windows\tmail.exe" -service "SMS" -to "name <+90555xxxxxxx>" -body "your message here"

save file as file_name.lnk copy it to your device than run it via file explorer your mesaage will popup and tap on send.
thats it.