Any radio app?

Search This thread

peekie

May 29, 2004
if you have a us sim its in the samsung galaxy store , but using a vpn like on google play does not work in sammy apps , maybe someone might post the iheart radio app as its free

McBond

Jan 5, 2019
Hy

Is there any app like Tunein for listening too radio stations on the watch itself?

Would be really a big deal for me.

Cheers:D

Neither found any standalone app,
BUT I am happy to tell that you can use the (built-in) browser "Internet", where actually the streaming from radio.de works quite well!!! :)
There are lots of internet radio stations available.

But I am still quite disappointed, that samsung isn't able to deliver such apps and functions, which I would expect from a modern smartwatch...

dj.shauny.g

Mar 4, 2018
Hi, you can try iGear Radio for Samsung watches.
iGearRadio com

Can't find this website.

Can we port the iheartradio app?

In u.k so is not showing up on galaxy store

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

Hi, you can try iGear Radio for Samsung watches.
iGearRadio com

Neither found any standalone app,
BUT I am happy to tell that you can use the (built-in) browser "Internet", where actually the streaming from radio.de works quite well!!! :)
There are lots of internet radio stations available.

But I am still quite disappointed, that samsung isn't able to deliver such apps and functions, which I would expect from a modern smartwatch...

U.k based radio stations?

Slabak007

May 30, 2019
Can't find this website.

Can we port the iheartradio app?

In u.k so is not showing up on galaxy store

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

U.k based radio stations?

With iGear Radio Pro you can listen to more than 15.000 radio streams from over the world.

Country categories
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Colombia, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, USA.

You can try Free version with some radio stations.

www_iGearRadio_com

dj.shauny.g

Mar 4, 2018
With iGear Radio Pro you can listen to more than 15.000 radio streams from over the world.

Country categories
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Colombia, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, USA.

You can try Free version with some radio stations.

www_iGearRadio_com

Sorry mate i cant find this website anywhere. It comes up as www.ihearrradio.com

However it does not allow me to download being from u.k.

Is there a work-around?

DeeBG

Based on the username (and obvious advertisement language used), Slabak007 is likely the person selling the app on the Samsung Store (unsure if this link will work for you). https://galaxystore.samsung.com/geardetail/qChxtqcj3b?source=GalaxyBadge

Edit: I recently bought a Gear S3 (last Samsung phone I owned was a Galaxy III; don't care for the phones but I was in the market for a smartwatch and the features of Samsung Pay are useful here in the states). I tried out Tizen back when it was in beta and it's pretty well-documented and it's likely even easier to code for now.

I'm not sure if there is much demand for it, but I need a first project and have already worked on parsing various radio stations w/ internet streams in the past. It might be possible to create an unofficial companion app for a phones' IHeartRadio app as well (still unsure if this exists or not on any region's store).

Last edited: