Any ROMs with native group SMS?

Search This thread

Heisenberg420

Apr 28, 2011
Philadelphia
Google Pixel 6
OnePlus 11
Im kind of baffled that jellybean does include native support for group SMS. Are there any ROMs for the i747 that natively support sending and receiving group SMS?

I'd attempt to cherry pick it my self but don't have enough HDD space for a build environment.

linds0r

Sep 24, 2012
I have it on aokp. Curious though, touch wiz ROMs don't have it correct?

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda premium

I think that's correct. You have to use GO SMS Pro Handcent, neither of which are great. The VZW message program does it better than anything else I've tried, but it has the ugliest GUI of anything, ever. Including old school myspace and geocities pages.

Reactions: MWilkenson

MWilkenson

Oct 10, 2011
Pensacola
I think that's correct. You have to use GO SMS Pro Handcent, neither of which are great. The VZW message program does it better than anything else I've tried, but it has the ugliest GUI of anything, ever. Including old school myspace and geocities pages.

Such a disappointment because I actually wanted to try touch wiz lol. Never used it since I flashed aokp on day one. I want that feature toi much I guess.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have it on aokp. Curious though, touch wiz ROMs don't have it correct?