Question Any soft silicone cases?

Search This thread

arvylas

I'm looking for a soft silicone case available in Europe but can't find any. I ordered a kwmobile silicone case but I doubt it's even silicone and very cheap feeling. I wanted to try the Pela case but they don't ship to Greece sadly. I'm looking something like the apple silicone case in feel and quality.

bobby janow

Jun 15, 2010

bobby janow

Jun 15, 2010
Did any of you find any silicone cases in this post? Because I'm checking it regularly but nothing more than the usual ones. I'm looking for a specific type of case and the other thread is for cases that the users have.
What I'm saying is to post your question there instead of another duplicate thread about cases. And that was only one thread, there are multiple existing.

utnick

Nov 8, 2009
Texas
Can you link to the Apple case that you're comparing to please? I'm not familiar with it. I'll also search in the meantime.

NVM. I think I found them. Looking at pictures they look similar to the Google cases. I use one and like it though I think they are overpriced.

arvylas

Can you link to the Apple case that you're comparing to please? I'm not familiar with it. I'll also search in the meantime.

NVM. I think I found them. Looking at pictures they look similar to the Google cases. I use one and like it though I think they are overpriced.
They just feel really soft and well made that's all. Of course they're also overpriced since they have an apple on the back. Is the Google one soft? I thought it had more like a tpu feel to it.

utnick

Nov 8, 2009
Texas
They just feel really soft and well made that's all. Of course they're also overpriced since they have an apple on the back. Is the Google one soft? I thought it had more like a tpu feel to it.
No it's not like TPU as far as the texture. It's kinda rigid like TPU, but its texture feels soft.

Reactions: arvylas

evnStevn

Feb 21, 2015
Inverness
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Yes my friend. Have you looked at the Ghostek line? I've been using this one & love it. It doesn't block my Pixel Stand's(1G) wireless charging, it's not glossy but matte finished, and it's crazy inexpensive (or at least on Amazon).
(I'll find a pic of mine & throw it up for you).

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220126-010814.png
    Screenshot_20220126-010814.png
    451.5 KB · Views: 58
  • P1020003.JPG
    P1020003.JPG
    5.4 MB · Views: 57
  • P1020006.JPG
    P1020006.JPG
    5 MB · Views: 57
Last edited:

evnStevn

Feb 21, 2015
Inverness
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Did any of you find any silicone cases in this post? Because I'm checking it regularly but nothing more than the usual ones. I'm looking for a specific type of case and the other thread is for cases that the users have.
Here you go, if still needed? Very impressive, my G-Case I purchased with my handset was forced into early retirement when this one showed up on the job site!🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220126-010814.png
    Screenshot_20220126-010814.png
    399.1 KB · Views: 35
Reactions: mfig73

mfig73

Feb 3, 2022
Google Pixel 6
I'm looking for a soft silicone case available in Europe but can't find any. I ordered a kwmobile silicone case but I doubt it's even silicone and very cheap feeling. I wanted to try the Pela case but they don't ship to Greece sadly. I'm looking something like the apple silicone case in feel and quality.
I just got my Pixel 6 a couple days ago and need to buy one soon too.

Along with case you should think about purchasing a screen protector. I had purchased one for my Galaxy phone and it has lasted for over a year and not one scratch. I dropped it plenty of times and no problems. Also make sure case is one of those shock absorbers.

Honestly I paid for a cheap case and it worked great.

These are just recommendations obviously. I (you) would hate to break these delicate phones haha.

Hope you have a great day!

arvylas

Yes my friend. Have you looked at the Ghostek line? I've been using this one & love it. It doesn't block my Pixel Stand's(1G) wireless charging, it's not glossy but matte finished, and it's crazy inexpensive (or at least on Amazon).
I was eyeing the ghostek case but not really sure about the hand feel of it. It doesn't seem like a soft one.
I ordered the Google case from Amazon uk. It had a 10 pound offer on it so I thought why not

Reactions: evnStevn

evnStevn

Feb 21, 2015
Inverness
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I was eyeing the ghostek case but not really sure about the hand feel of it. It doesn't seem like a soft one.
I ordered the Google case from Amazon uk. It had a 10 pound offer on it so I thought why not
That's a nice one too, didn't get a deal on it as that never happens to us here with the G-whiz crew! Lol
However, if you glance at Amazon every once in a blue moon like I do, and see one of their PRIME MEMBERS ONLY deals for this one, you might wanna snag one cuz I promise I liked a little better than my Pixel6 ordered case and put him on STANDING BY for a minute! It's as soft, maybe a lil' softer, but the corners and display protection is what got me. The raised edges when flipped on it's face is remarkably Improved vs. my Pixel case, and the corners on my Ghostek remind me almost of the Tech 21 line, if you're familiar? I remember calling them "Shock and Awe" first time I saw the corner buildups! Lol
True story, I'm a Tech 21 fan and was looking for one for my P6 and didn't connect, so I took a chance on my Ghostek and it paid-off because now it's a "WINNER, WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER!" (yw, Ghostek)

Reactions: arvylas

clairelara

Oct 22, 2021
You can get back skin from Gadgetshieldz or Dbrand so your phone's body doesn't get damaged from cases! I'm using skin and I never get any scratches or dents.

Reactions: evnStevn

arvylas

You can get back skin from Gadgetshieldz or Dbrand so your phone's body doesn't get damaged from cases! I'm using skin and I never get any scratches or dents.
I was most after a soft to touch case. I never had scratches from cases. Today I received my Google case and I can say that is pretty good, especially for less than 25€ that I paid after the discount.

Reactions: clairelara

clairelara

Oct 22, 2021
I was most after a soft to touch case. I never had scratches from cases. Today I received my Google case and I can say that is pretty good, especially for less than 25€ that I paid after the discount.
Nice and I bought this skin customized for around $10 from Gadgetshieldz and a tough armor case from Spigen! It is worth it...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    No it's not like TPU as far as the texture. It's kinda rigid like TPU, but its texture feels soft.
    Here you go, if still needed? Very impressive, my G-Case I purchased with my handset was forced into early retirement when this one showed up on the job site!🤣
    That's a nice one too, didn't get a deal on it as that never happens to us here with the G-whiz crew! Lol
    However, if you glance at Amazon every once in a blue moon like I do, and see one of their PRIME MEMBERS ONLY deals for this one, you might wanna snag one cuz I promise I liked a little better than my Pixel6 ordered case and put him on STANDING BY for a minute! It's as soft, maybe a lil' softer, but the corners and display protection is what got me. The raised edges when flipped on it's face is remarkably Improved vs. my Pixel case, and the corners on my Ghostek remind me almost of the Tech 21 line, if you're familiar? I remember calling them "Shock and Awe" first time I saw the corner buildups! Lol
    True story, I'm a Tech 21 fan and was looking for one for my P6 and didn't connect, so I took a chance on my Ghostek and it paid-off because now it's a "WINNER, WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER!" (yw, Ghostek)