• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Any software solution to proximity sensor failure on calls?

Search This thread

4Style

Feb 15, 2014
AC
Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite
Xiaomi Poco F3
I hope that this will really improve the situation.
I really thought I was the only one with this problem and my phone is broken, but it seems like almost everyone has this really annoying problem.

Until the patch is out and has really improved the proximity sensor performance, I wouldn't recommend this phone!
It's just too basic to be not working correctly (I accidentally ended multiple calls e. G.).

alefmm

May 15, 2013
Xiaomi Poco F3
Quick TuneUp (apk)

Use this app to fix the problem of the call sensor (hear audio), simple and easy, install the app and go into sensor calibration and let it calibrate and restart your phone!

Attachments

• Quick TuneUp_bully.games.quicktuneup.apk
    2.1 MB · Views: 995

crazyionutz

Dec 18, 2009
Bucharest
Xiaomi Poco F3
Quick TuneUp (apk)

Use this app to fix the problem of the call sensor (hear audio), simple and easy, install the app and go into sensor calibration and let it calibrate and restart your phone!
Daaaaaamn. This fixed mine also... At least for the moment. Great tool..interesting what has it done since my phone's not rooted :)

Thanks a lot !

Le: spoke too quickly... Nothing is solved... Problem is back... I'm having 1 week left till I can return to vendor the phone.
Love the phone
Hate the bug !!!!! :(((

Thinking of returning it...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: alefmm

Recoba.86

Nov 17, 2018
I have Poco f3 and it have what's App playing audio black screen problem .
I just found phone doesn't have proximity sensor at all and use ultrasonic instead.
I cii calibrating and it doesn't work! But I think problem is something else
If you hold phone tall standing and playing audio file screen goes black and audio play through ear speaker but if you lay down phone flat and play audio it's just work fine. Maybe accelerometer problem!?
Anyway it's temporary fix until Xiaomi fix the problem
Any new update from Xiaomi!?

Top Liked Posts