Any ST25i custom roms with working led bar?

Search This thread

hackerpower

Feb 4, 2013
Lisbon
Hello,

I tried several custom roms for Xperia U posted in xda, but not even one has the led bar working like in stock rom.

I'm now with stock 6.1.1.B.1.10 with Munenjis kernel plus some other mods and toggles.

So are there any roms with fully working led bar for Xperia U (ST25i)?

Thanks in advance,

:highfive:

Anthrax

Oct 22, 2012
Mumbai
Hello,

I tried several custom roms for Xperia U posted in xda, but not even one has the led bar working like in stock rom.

I'm now with stock 6.1.1.B.1.10 with Munenjis kernel plus some other mods and toggles.

Thanks in advance,

I dont think theres any fully working ROM with LED BAR working.........

hackerpower

Feb 4, 2013
Lisbon
I dont think theres any fully working ROM with LED BAR working.........

I'm almost givig up of the led bar features because the dialer, contacts and sms in stock rom lag like hell, not to mention that when somebody calls me, first the phone vibrates, then the led lights up, then it starts ringing and only after that the screen comes on, a good 3-4 secs.

Thanks for your reply, :good:

jajandio

Jan 23, 2012
I'm almost givig up of the led bar features because the dialer, contacts and sms in stock rom lag like hell, not to mention that when somebody calls me, first the phone vibrates, then the led lights up, then it starts ringing and only after that the screen comes on, a good 3-4 secs.

Same here, but i have been too lazy to try all the different mods out there... which one do you use that doesn't have this problems?

Last edited:

VocaloidBoy

Nov 29, 2012
Phnom Penh
OnePlus 6
Hello,

Thanks in advance,

Fxp 207 already have led fix why don't you try it?

Bootloader : Unlocked ( thank god) :D

Mufrad

Feb 15, 2013
Dhaka
Hello,

Thanks in advance,

in CM the led bar turns on when needed like for notifications, low battery, charging and some others. most xperia u users say they have bad battery support so most of them would be happy with led turning on as less as possible :p :)

hackerpower

Feb 4, 2013
Lisbon
Same here, but i have been too lazy to try all the different mods out there... which one do you use that doesn't have this problems?

I'm now on stock 6.1.1.B.1.10 (latest FW using SUS, i have a SI 1261-4576 german phone) with mod kernel and some other tweaks.

Fxp 207 already have led fix why don't you try it?

Bootloader : Unlocked ( thank god) :D

Didn't knew a new fxp was out, going to try it later. But theres another thing in cyanogen mod that for me i consider a major bug, you can't edit contacts in the phone, only in gmail :silly:

in CM the led bar turns on when needed like for notifications, low battery, charging and some others. most xperia u users say they have bad battery support so most of them would be happy with led turning on as less as possible :p :)

Sorry but the led must be the thing that wastes less battery, everybody knows that leds almost don't consume energy.

The hungry battery eaters are: phone trying to have good network signal, 3G, Data traffic, screen/brightness, wireless, bluetooth, vibration...

I think that in the list above the leds of the led bar (there's the led of the camera) would be the thing that consumes less battery.

Just my 2 cents ;)

hackerpower

Feb 4, 2013
Lisbon

hackerpower

Feb 4, 2013
Lisbon
Already tried it.

Bugs:

Even with the ilumination bar fix, the only color that the leds emit is white. Using ilumination bar notification app won't fix it.

Network signal in statusbar only turns blue if you have an active data or wireless connection, otherwise its grey.

In the original trebuchet launcher the separator line of the dock in the homescreen magically reappears in blue, even if it isn't ticked in options.

That's the 1st 3 i can remember, back to stock :victory:

antpjcarey

Jan 21, 2013
Birmingham
Sony Xperia 10
eXperinceV2 by Divaksh

Already tried it.

Bugs:

Even with the ilumination bar fix, the only color that the leds emit is white. Using ilumination bar notification app won't fix it.

Network signal in statusbar only turns blue if you have an active data or wireless connection, otherwise its grey.

In the original trebuchet launcher the separator line of the dock in the homescreen magically reappears in blue, even if it isn't ticked in options.

That's the 1st 3 i can remember, back to stock :victory:

I've been using the eXperince V2 ROM now for about 3 weeks, occasional lag on an incoming call if I'm in a game, but other than that I'm error free, and I mean even the illumination bar works fine. I recommend it to anyone with an Xperia U. Tried CM9, too glitchy, debating 9.3, tempted but after the last one I'm wary. eXerience V2, AWESOME ROM!!

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone