Question Any suggestions about magisk modules?

Search This thread

Ian94y

Jan 25, 2020
As the title, my Magisk online module search is somehow not working as usual(I can only install modules from device, cant search the modules as before.
So what modules would you guys suggest?(Can be downloaded on the internet or XDA, compactible with android 12 will be better.
Bring on as many as you can, please.
Thanks!

Reactions: Siraj1074

Chrisdorum

May 11, 2019
As the title, my Magisk online module search is somehow not working as usual(I can only install modules from device, cant search the modules as before.
So what modules would you guys suggest?(Can be downloaded on the internet or XDA, compactible with android 12 will be better.
Thanks!
Check out foxmm it's a magisk repo with mostly working and new modules

Reactions: Ian94y

hen1_98

Mar 2, 2021
Moto Z Play
Moto G Power
This is my current installed magisk modules, and i recommend every single one of them.

Attachments

• magisk_modules.jpg
    magisk_modules.jpg
    768.5 KB · Views: 82
Reactions: Ian94y and theogr91

RMX3370

-1)Don't use any performance enhancing module that interfaces with thermal management because What they do is remove the thermal throttling which causes decay in battery health

-2)Don't install modules if you don't have TWRP
-3)Learn how to disable or remove modules from TWRP
-4)Prefer Zygisk modules

Ian94y

Jan 25, 2020
-1)Don't use any performance enhancing module that interfaces with thermal management because What they do is remove the thermal throttling which causes decay in battery health

-2)Don't install modules if you don't have TWRP
-3)Learn how to disable or remove modules from TWRP
-4)Prefer Zygisk modules
Thanks for telling me that!
Can you tell me how to do the third one?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is my current installed magisk modules, and i recommend every single one of them.
    Thanks!
    Thanks!
    Check out foxmm it's a magisk repo with mostly working and new modules