Question Any way to disable top or bottom speaker?

Search This thread

resarfekim

Jan 26, 2011
I'd be curious to know too, but I'm also curious as to why you'd like to do so.
At the risk of sounding old... I like to listen to audio books while falling asleep. With one speaker just below my ear, that's plenty of volume. But I feel the other speaker blaring away is potentially bugging the wife.

utnick

Nov 8, 2009
Texas
At the risk of sounding old... I like to listen to audio books while falling asleep. With one speaker just below my ear, that's plenty of volume. But I feel the other speaker blaring away is potentially bugging the wife.
No, that makes sense.

If you put the phone on the pillow then maybe you can put the pone screen-side down so the ear piece goes into the pillow and then put the bottom speaker by your ear.

But it still would be a neat trick if you could turn off a speaker.

Reactions: resarfekim

chaimav

Aug 27, 2013
I wonder if a 3rd party equalizer app with a Left-Right balance control would work?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    if you search audio balance in the launcher's search and click that then you can drag the balance without any 3rd party apps
    Is there a way to disable either of the speakers?
    I'd be curious to know too, but I'm also curious as to why you'd like to do so.
    No, that makes sense.

If you put the phone on the pillow then maybe you can put the pone screen-side down so the ear piece goes into the pillow and then put the bottom speaker by your ear.

But it still would be a neat trick if you could turn off a speaker.