BEWARE THIS WILL DELETE ALL USER DATA, CONTACTS ETC FROM YOUR DEVICE
1. Download pc companion or sony ericsson update service.
2. Start up pcc or seus
3. Connect phone via usb cable
4. In PCC choose support zone, then update, then theirs an option for repair phone, In SEUS follow onscreen instructions to update software
5. Wait until update/repair is done and disconnect and switch back on the device
Phone is now reset back to completely stock
X10 Mini Pro runnin miniCM7Pro V7+ with custom red xperia theme
Sent from my U20i using XDA Premium
take a good look, the green LED should flash atleast ONCE....i had the problem when i was new to rooting and installing ROMS.....do this...
1. make your deskie/lappy fully prepared to flash your phone by SEUS, only requiring you to connect the phone in flash mode (even keep your USB to phone cord inserted to the computer)
2. power off the phone by holding the home+power key (& keep holding them, now press the back button).
3.release the power key but KEEP HOLDING THE HOME KEY and the back key...(if you release the home key, the cell will restart).
4. now connect the phone to the computer and hopefully it will connect in flash mode
hope this helps in solving your problem
if i helped you, kindly press the "THANKS" button