Any way to pull complete stock firmware?

Search This thread

adrwill2000

Nov 22, 2015
Moto G 5G
I've been doing a lot of reading and research on rooting this phone and what not and had my OTA updates set to automatic. Well, it automatically updated last night and I meant to disable it but forgot (facepalm). I am a long-time Samsung user and have experience flashing and modding but am treading in new waters, here. I know my way around adb and fastboot but am completely unsure how these Motorolas work in that department. IS there anyway I could pull and create the stock firmware for my 5G One Ace? Or do I need to wait for lolinet to release it? They have the previous version, TMO_11_RZKS31.Q3-45-16-3-3, I'm on Q3-45-16-3-4. Thank you in advance to anyone who has any info.

sd_shadow

Recognized Contributor / XDA Welcome Team
Sep 21, 2011
South Dakota
goo.gl
Motorola Droid X
Amazon Fire
I've been doing a lot of reading and research on rooting this phone and what not and had my OTA updates set to automatic. Well, it automatically updated last night and I meant to disable it but forgot (facepalm). I am a long-time Samsung user and have experience flashing and modding but am treading in new waters, here. I know my way around adb and fastboot but am completely unsure how these Motorolas work in that department. IS there anyway I could pull and create the stock firmware for my 5G One Ace? Or do I need to wait for lolinet to release it? They have the previous version, TMO_11_RZKS31.Q3-45-16-3-3, I'm on Q3-45-16-3-4. Thank you in advance to anyone who has any info.
Probably not in a format that will be useful.
LMSA may have the current firmware

Reactions: adrwill2000

adrwill2000

Nov 22, 2015
Moto G 5G

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Probably not in a format that will be useful.
    LMSA may have the current firmware