Any way to recover phone's serial number when it's no longer in your possession

Search This thread

_A.T.Omix_

Jan 2, 2012
Hello,

With my former employer I had a phone that I used my Samsung account with, problem is that Samsung account is registered with the work phone number I had at the time, so I can no longer login to my account because of 2 factor authentification being enforced onto my account (without my consent).

To regain access to my Samsung account I need to have the phone's Serial Number, how can I get it? I don't have anything left from the phone, but I used it regularly with Google Account, Windows, "Your Phone" app, etc....

Can I get it through Windows registry, logs or some online webservice?

Regards,

3mel

Aug 23, 2012
London
Ah ok. I have probably misunderstood that...😜
Then I don't see any possibility...
I was gonna suggest yesterday that she bites the bullet and just rings her old employers and explains she's spent lots of money thru the account.
they'd probably say the phone has been scrapped by now, in that case back to Samsung and look for a contact us link.

she can't be the first person to face this scenario since they brought in 2FA. if she still has an email account attached that's something.

Reactions: blackhawk

blackhawk

• Jun 23, 2020
    I was gonna suggest yesterday that she bites the bullet and just rings her old employers and explains she's spent lots of money thru the account.
    they'd probably say the phone has been scrapped by now, in that case back to Samsung and look for a contact us link.

she can't be the first person to face this scenario since they brought in 2FA. if she still has an email account attached that's something.
    Mmmmm, humble pie... or minced meat pie?🤣

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Ah ok. I have probably misunderstood that...😜
      Then I don't see any possibility...